professor Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Zhang xinhai graduated from the department of physics of shandong university and obtained his PhD from the national university of Singapore. He has been an associate researcher, scientist and senior scientist of the Singapore institute of materials research and engineering.
Zhang Xinhai obtained his B. Sc. in Physics from Shandong University and his Ph.D degree in Optoelectronics from National University of Singapore. He is now a Professor at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology.His research interests include terahertz spectroscopy, ultrafast spectroscopy, and fiber lasers. He has published more than 100 papers in peer-reviewed international journals with more than 3000 citations.
* Terahertz Spectroscopy and Imaging
* Ultrafast Laser Spectroscopy
* Fiber lasers and applications
* Information photoelectric material
Publications Read More
Lab members Read More
1. Recruit master and doctoral students
2. Postdoctoral, research assistant professor, research associate professor, etc
3. Welcome visiting scholars to visit, exchange and cooperate with the research group