14. Fuxing Zeng and Hong Jin (2018). “Conformation of methylated GGQ in the peptidyl transferase center during translation termination.” Sci Rep 8:2349.
13. Alberto Brandariz-Núñez#, Fuxing Zeng#, Quan Ngoc Lam, Hong Jin (2018). “Sbp1 modulates the translation of Pab1 mRNA in a poly (A)-and RGG-dependent manner.” RNA 24(1): 43-55.
12. Fuxing Zeng, Yanbo Chen, Jonathan Remis, Mrinal Shekhar, James C. Phillips, Emad Tajkhorshid and Hong Jin (2017). “Structural basis of co-translational quality control by ArfA and RF2 bound to ribosome.” Nature 541(7638): 554-557.
11. Yan Bao#, Xuewei Wu#, Jinjing Chen, Xiangming Hu, Fuxing Zeng, Jinjing Cheng, Hong Jin, Xin Lin, and Lin-Feng Chen. 2017. “Brd4 modulates the innate immune response through Mnk2-eIF4E pathway-dependent translational control of IκBα.” Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 114(20): E3993-E4001.
10. Fuxing Zeng and Hong Jin (2016). “Peptide release promoted by methylated RF2 and ArfA in nonstop translation is achieved by an induced-fit mechanism.” RNA 22(1): 49-60.
9. Wenjuan Zhang, Fuxing Zeng, Yiwei Liu, Chen Shao, Sai Li, Hui Lv, Yunyu Shi, Liwen Niu, Maikun Teng* and Xu Li* (2015). “Crystal Structure of Human SSRP1 Middle Domain Reveals a Role in DNA Binding.” Sci Rep 5: 18688.
8. Fuxing Zeng, Wenjuan Zhang, Nairui Xue, Maikun Teng, Xu Li* and Bing Shen* (2014). “Crystal structure of phospholipase PA2-Vb, a protease-activated receptor agonist from the Trimeresurus stejnegeri snake venom.” FEBS Lett 588(24): 4604-4612.
7. Wenjuan Zhang, Fuxing Zeng, Yiwei Liu, Yan Zhao, Hui Lv, Liwen Niu, Maikun Teng* and Xu Li* (2013). “Crystal structures and RNA-binding properties of the RNA recognition motifs of heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein L: insights into its roles in alternative splicing regulation.” J Biol Chem 288(31): 22636-22649.
6. Fuxing Zeng, Bing Shen, Zhongliang Zhu, Ping Zhang, Yonghua Ji, Liwen Niu, Xu Li *and Maikun Teng* (2013). “Crystal structure and activating effect on RyRs of AhV_TL-I, a glycosylated thrombin-like enzyme from Agkistrodon halys snake venom.” Arch Toxicol 87(3): 535-545.
5. Fuxing Zeng, Zhisong Zou, Liwen Niu, Xu Li* and Maikun Teng* (2013). “AhV_aPA-induced vasoconstriction involves the IP(3)Rs-mediated Ca(2)(+) releasing.” Toxicon 70: 107-113.
4. Hong Wang, Fuxing Zeng, Qiao Liu, Huihui Liu, Zexian Liu, Liwen Niu, Maikun Teng* and Xu Li* (2013). “The structure of the ARE-binding domains of Hu antigen R (HuR) undergoes conformational changes during RNA binding.” Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr 69(Pt 3): 373-380.
3. Zhisong Zou, Fuxing Zeng, Lu Zhang, Liwen Niu, Maikun Teng* and Xu Li* (2012). “Purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of an acidic phospholipase A2 with vasoconstrictor activity from Agkistrodon halys pallas venom.” Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun 68(Pt 11): 1329-1332.
2. Li Xing, Yuwei Zhu, Pengfei Fang, Jing Wang, Fuxing Zeng, Xuesong Li, Maikun Teng* and Xu Li* (2011). “Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic studies of UbiG, an O-methyltransferase from Escherichia coli.” Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun 67(Pt 6): 727-729.
1. Mingzong Li, Weidong Tang, Fuxing Zeng, Liguang Lou and Tianpa You (2008). “Semi-synthesis and biological activity of gamma-lactones analogs of camptothecin.” Bioorg Med Chem Lett 18(24): 6441-6443.