1. X. Wang, A. Aleta, D. Lu, Y. Moreno, “Directionality reduces the impact of epidemics in multilayer networks”, New Journal of Physics, 21(9), 093026, 2019. (JCR Q1)
2. X. Wang, R. E. Kooij, Y. Moreno and P. Van Mieghem, "Structural transition in interdependent networks with regular interconnections", Physical Review E, 99, 012311, 2019. (JCR Q1)
3. X. Wang, R. E. Kooij and P. Van Mieghem, "Modelling region-based interconnection for interdependent networks", Physical Review E, 94, 042315, 2016. (JCR Q1)
4. X. Wang, J. L. A. Dubbeldam and P. Van Mieghem, “Kemeny's constant and the effective graph resistance”, Linear Algebra and its Applications (LAA), 2017. (JCR Q1)
5. X. Wang, Y. Koc, S. Derrible, Sk N. Ahmad, W. J.A. Pino and R. E. Kooij, "Multi-Criteria Robustness Analysis of Metro Networks", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its application, vol. 474, pp. 19-31, 2017. (JCR Q2)
6. X. Wang, S. Trajanovski, R. E. Kooij and P. Van Mieghem, "Degree distribution and assortativity in line graphs of complex networks", Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its application, vol. 445, pp. 343-356, 2015. (JCR Q2)
7. X. Wang, E. Pournaras, R. E. Kooij and P. Van Mieghem, "Improving robustness of complex networks via the effective graph resistance", The European Physical Journal B (EPJB), 87 (9), 1-12, 2014. (JCR Q2)
8. X. Wang, Y. Koc, S. Derrible, S. N. Ahmad and R. E. Kooij, "Quantifying the robustness of metro networks", 6th International Symposium on Transportation Network Reliability, August 2-3, Nara, Japan, 2015.
9. X. Wang, Y. Koc, R. E. Kooij and P. Van Mieghem, "A network approach for power grid robustness against cascading failures", 7th International Workshop on Reliable Networks Design and Modeling, October 5-7, Munich, Germany, 2015.
10. X. Wang and P. Van Mieghem, "Orthogonal Eigenvector Matrix of the Laplacian", Fourth International IEEE Workshop on Complex Networks and their Applications, November 23-27, Bangkok, Thailand, 2015.
11. X. Wang, L. Feng and R. E. Kooij, Jose L. Marzo, "Inconsistencies among spectral robustness metrics", 14th EAI International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 2018.
12. D. F. Rueda, E. Calle, X. Wang and R. E. Kooij, “Enhanced Interconnection Model in Geographically Interdependent Networks”, International Journal of Computers Communications & Control, 13 (4), 537-549, 2018.