Assistant Professor School of Microelectronics
Prof. Min Wang studied in Tohoku University as a Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship student from 2012 to 2015. She got her doctoral degree under the supervision of Prof. Masayoshi Esashi and Prof. Shuji Tanaka. After graduation, she worked as a research associate and an assistant professor in Tohoku University successively. In early 2017, Prof. Wang joined Southern University of Science and Technology and built Smart Sensor Lab. Her team is mainly focusing on the fundamental research and applications of micro fabrication technology and semiconductor technology. Currently her team is conducting research topics of optical read-out thermal imaging sensor array, AlN-based energy harvesting device and flexible & stretchable electronics.
* 2017/01-Present-----Assistant professor, Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China
* 2016/04-2016/12-----Assistant professor, Micro System Integration Center, Tohoku University, Japan
* 2015/10-2016/03-----Research associate, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Japan
* 2015-----Ph.D. in Bioengineering and Robotics, Tohoku University, Japan
* 2012-----M.Sc. in Materials Science, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, PRC
* 2009-----B.Sc. in Powder Materials Science and Engineering, Central South University, PRC
* Best Paper Presentation Award, Sensors and Micromachines Sub-Society, The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, 2015
* Best Paper Award, Mechanical Engineering Congress, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2014
* Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship, 2012
* Thermal imaging sensor array
* Energy harvesting device
* Flexible & stretchable electronics
Thermal imaging sensor array, Energy harvesting device, Flexible &Stretchable electronics
Publications Read More
Lab members Read More
1．Have a Ph.D degree in fields of microelectronics, mechanical engineering, robot, electric engineering or related.
2．Have related research experiences in field of microelectric-mechanical manufacturing or related, have published related high-level papers.
3．Have excellent ability to solve problems oneself and strong hands-on skills, have sense of teamwork.
4．CET 6, fluent English communication and required writing skills.
PS：Please contact at least one month earlier if interested.
Research and teaching assistance, help conduct graduate students, apply for research funding, papers and patents publications, laboratory management and etc.
1．CV with picture , research publications or certifications, contact information.
2．Other documents which can demonstrate your working experiences.
Annual salary: at least 220,000 RMB (including the subsidies granted by Finance Commission of Shenzhen Municipal: 120,000/year)
Competitive benefits similar to the package offered to the SUSTech teaching and administrative staff.