(1) Wang Chunying,Wang Zhihan, “’National Market’ and the Transformation of the Grass-Roots Markets System in New China:Taking Jiangjing County as an Example”. Journal of Chinese Communist Party History Studies,2019,no 6.
(2) Wang Chunying, Zhang Yanmei.”Moving Towards Socialism: Grain Market and State Macro-Control in the Early Period of P. R.C”, Historical Review, 2017,no.5, pp.153-168.
(this paper was reprinted by journal of Contemporary Chinese History,2018(2))
(3) Wang Chunying, “The Old Industry under the New Regime: the Grassroots Business Network of Poyang County from 1949 to 1952”. Collected Papers of History Studies,2015,no.1,pp.105-114.
(4) Wang Chunying,“The Fusion of “Nationalism” and “Principle of People’s Livelihood”: A Case of MeiYa Company during wartime”, Academics,2014, no.4, pp.183-196.
(5) Wang Chunying,“Obedience and cooperation: Business Guilds in the Controlled Economic System in Japanese Occupied Areas during China’s Resistance War against Japan”, Modern Chinese History Studies,2013,no.6,pp.125-139.
(6) Wang Chunying, “ Currency Integration in the Early People’s Republic(1949-1953)”, Academics, 2012,no.10,pp.195-208.
(7) Wang Chunying.“An Alternative Narrative of Chinese cooperative behavior during wartime”,Collection of Modern Chinese Studies,2009,no.4.
(8) Wang Chunying, “Trial of “Economic Collaborators” after the Resistance Against Japanese Aggression War: Taking Li Ze of Shanghai New Company as an example”,Historical Research, 2008,no.2,pp.132-145.
(9) Wang Chunying. “Multi-Vision of Government-Merchant Dynamics:On the Formation of the Chamber of Commerce in Late Qing Dynasty”, Journal of Huazhong Normal University(Humanities and Social Sciences), 2005,no.5,pp.70-74.