Assistant Professor |College of Engineering, Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering
Dr. Longbin Qiu is currently an assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering at SUSTech. Dr. Longbin Qiu obtained his B.E. degree from Sun Yat-sen University in 2011 and Ph.D. degree from Fudan University (Polymer Chemistry and Physics) in 2016. Then he carried out post-doc researches at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (Japan, 2016-2019), working on perovskite solar modules (scalability, stability and toxicity related issues). He has more than 70 publications with citation over 7000, including publications as first author/co-first author in Nature Energy, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Advanced Materials, Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, Small, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, and has 2 patents, etc.
◆ Flexible and wearable electronics;
◆ Energy materials and devices;
ME102 CAD and Engineering Drawing, 2020 Fall
MEE5215 Flexible Electronics: Design and Fabrication Techniques, 2021 Spring
Publications Read More
Lab members Read More
▉Recruitment of Post-doc▉
- The candidate must have obtained a doctoral degree in chemical, physical, mechanics or related fields;
- Diligent, good team worker, and strong hands-on ability;
- English proficiency, i.e. good scientific reading and writing;
- The applicant is expected to have strong competences within some of the following topics:
3)Flexible electronic device
Benefits & Culture
- Postdoctoral appointment period is two years;
- Postdoctoral annual salary of 335,000 yuan, including guangdong subsidies of 150,000 yuan (before tax) and shenzhen living subsidies of 60,000 yuan (after tax), and according to the relevant regulations of shenzhen to participate in social insurance and housing provident fund.Postdoctoral welfare funds shall be paid according to the standards of faculty and staff in posts of the university;
- Excellent candidates can apply for excellent postdoctoral position with an annual salary of RMB 415,000.(including subsidies from guangdong and shenzhen);
- The research group provides excellent working environment and opportunities for cooperation and exchange at home and abroad. During the two years of postdoctoral study, the research group enjoys a total of 25,000 academic exchange funds;
- The research group shall provide sufficient scientific research support, and assist the postdoctoral fellow to apply for scientific research projects of China postdoctoral science foundation, national natural science foundation, guangdong province and shenzhen city as the person in charge.
▉Recruitment of Graduate candidates/Research Assistants▉
- Excellent undergraduate and postgraduate students majoring in materials and related majors (physical/material/chemistry);
- Familiar with the basic operation of material synthesis and preparation, and strong hands-on ability;
- Interested and enthusiastic in scientific research;
- Diligent, and good team worker;
- English proficiency, i.e. good scientific reading and writing.
Benefits & Culture
- Enjoy five social insurance and one housing fund;
- enjoy the benefits such as festival expense, meal allowance, free physical examination, high temperature subsidy and bonus;
- Those who have excellent academic performance and scientific research achievements can be recommended to overseas or domestic schools for joint training and doctoral study.Training mode: All domestic schools are in SUSTech, and all overseas schools are in SUSTech for 1 year and 3 years (part 2+2).
Candidates are suggested to send your CV (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be "name + position applied for".