1. H. Liu, Z. Li, Y. Yu, J. Lin, S. Liu, F. Pang, T. Wang, “Nonlinear Optical Properties of Anisotropic 2D Layered Materials for Ultrafast Photonics,” Nanophotonics, 9(7): 1651-1673, 2020.
2. H. Liu, Z. Li, W. Song, Y. Yu, F. Pang, and T. Wang, “MoS2/Graphene heterostructure incorporated passively mode-locked fiber laser: from anomalous to normal average dispersion,” Optical Materials Express, 10(1):46-56, 2020.
3. Z. Guo, H. Liu, L. Xiang, L. Chen, J. Yang, J. Wen, Y. Shang, T. Wang, and F. Pang, “Generation of perfect vortex beams with polymer-based phase plate,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 32(10), 565-568, 2020.
4. Z. Chen, L. Zhang, H. Liu, P. Peng, Z. Liu, S. Shen, N. Chen, S. Zheng, J. Li, and F. Pang, “3D Printing Technique-Improved Phase-Sensitive OTDR for Breakdown Discharge Detection of Gas-Insulated Switchgear,” Sensors, 20(4): 1045, 2020.
5. Z. Wang, J. Chen, H. Wei, H. Liu, Z. Ma, N. Chen, Z. Chen, T. Wang, and F. Pang, “A Sapphire Fabry–Perot Interferometer for High-Temperature Pressure Sensing,” Applied Optics, 59(17):5189-5196, 2020.
6. H. Liu, Y. Yu, W. Song, Q. Jiang, and F. Pang, “Recent development of flat supercontinuum generation in specialty optical fibers,” Opto-Electronic Advances, 2(2):180020, 2019. 【封面文章】
7. H. Liu, F. Pang, L. Hong, Z. Ma, L. Huang, Z. Wang, J. Wen, Z. Chen, and T. Wang, “Crystallization-induced refractive index modulation on sapphire-derived fiber for ultrahigh temperature sensing,” Optics Express, 27(5): 6201-6209, 2019.
8. J. Yang, H. Liu, J. Wen, L. Chen, Y. Shang, N. Chen, S. Huang, T. Wang, and F. Pang, “Cylindrical vector modes based Mach-Zehnder interferometer with vortex fiber for sensing applications”, Applied Physics Letters, 115:051103, 2019.
9. Z. Wang, H. Liu, Z. Ma, Z. Chen, T. Wang, and F. Pang, “High temperature strain sensing with alumina ceramic derived fiber based Fabry-Perot interferometer,” Optics Express, 27(20): 27691-27701, 2019. (IF: 3.488)
10. H. Liu, Y. Yu, W. Song, Q. Jiang, F. Pang, and T. Wang, “Spectrally Flat Supercontinuum Generation in a ZBLAN Fiber Pumped by Erbium-Doped Mode-Locked Fiber Laser,” Photonics Sensors, 9(4):302-308, 2019.
11. F. Pang, H. Zheng, H. Liu, J. Yang, N. Chen, Y. Shang, S. Ramachandran, and T. Wang, “The Orbital Angular Momentum Fiber Modes for Magnetic Field Sensing” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 31(11), 893-896, 2019.
12. Z. Ma, Z. Wang, H. Liu, F. Pang, Z. Chen, and T. Wang, “Tensile Strength and Failure Behavior of Bare Single Mode Fibers,” Optical Fiber Technology, 52:101966, 2019.
13. H. Liu, W. Song, Y. Yu, Q. Jiang, F. Pang, and T. Wang, “Black Phosphorus-Film with Drop-Casting Method for High-Energy Pulse Generation from Q-Switched Er-Doped Fiber Laser,” Photonics Sensors, 9(3):239-245, 2019.
14. Y. Shao, H. Liu, P. Peng, F. Pang, G. Yu, Z. Chen, N. Chen, and T. Wang, “Distributed Vibration Sensor With Laser Phase-Noise Immunity by Phase-Extraction φ-OTDR,” Photonics Sensors, 9(3):223-229, 2019.
15. G. Sui, H. Liu, F. Pang, J. Cheng, and T. Wang, “Broadband Acoustic Vibration Sensor Based on Cladding-Mode Resonance of Double-Cladding Fiber,” Photonics Sensors, 9(3):230-238, 2019.
16. 【封面文章，优秀论文】 刘奂奂，蒋巧，宋伟，喻叶，李子龙，庞拂飞，L波段可切换双波长被动锁模光纤激光器，《中国激光》，46(7)，0701007, 2019.
17. H. Liu, F. F. Pang, L. Lv, X. Mei. Y. Song, J. Chen, and T. Wang, “True Phase Measurement of Distributed Vibration Sensors Based on Heterodyne φ-OTDR,” IEEE Photonics Journal, 10(1): 7101309, 2018.
18. J. Yang, H. Liu, F. Pang, J. Wen, H. Zheng, L. Chen, X. He, Y. Shang, N. Chen, Y. Li, and T. Wang, “All-Fiber Multiplexing and Transmission of High-Order Circularly Polarized Orbital Angular Momentum Modes with Mode Selective Couplers,” IEEE Photonics Journal, 11(3):7202909, 2018.
19. X. Mei, F. Pang, H. Liu, G. Yu, Y. Shao, T. Qian, C. Mou, L. Lv, and T. Wang, “Fast coarse-fine locating method for φ-OTDR,” Optics Express, 26(3): 2659-2667, 2018.
20. S. Yu, F. Pang, H. Liu, X. Li, J. Yang, and T. Wang, “Compositing orbital angular momentum beams in Bi4Ge3O12 crystal for magnetic field sensing,” Applied Physics Letters, 111(9):091107, 2017.
21. T. Tu, F. Pang, S. Zhu, J. Cheng, H. Liu, J. Wen, and T. Wang, “Excitation of Bloch surface wave on tapered fiber coated with one-dimensional photonic crystal for refractive index sensing,” Optics Express, 25(8):9019, 2017.
22. L. Hong, F. Pang, H. Liu, J. Xu, Z. Chen, Z. Zhao, and T. Wang, “Refractive Index Modulation by Crystallization in Sapphire-Derived Fiber,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 29(9):723, 2017.
23. J. Xu, H. Liu, F. Pang, L. Hong, Z. Ma, Z. Zhao, N. Chen, Z. Chen, and T. Wang, “Cascaded Mach-Zehnder interferometers in crystallized sapphire-derived fiber for temperature-insensitive filters,” Optical Material Express, 7(4):1406-1413, 2017.
24. Y. Zhang, F. Pang, H. Liu, X. Jin, S. Huang, Y. Li, J. Wen, Z. Chen, M. Wang, and T. Wang, “Generation of the first-order OAM modes in ring fibers by exerting pressure technology,” IEEE Photonics Journal, 9(2): 7101609, 2017.
25. F. Pang, M. He, H. Liu (通信作者), X. Mei, J. Tao, T. Zhang, X. Zhang, N. Chen, and T. Wang, “A fading-discrimination method for distributed vibration sensor using coherent detection of φ-OTDR,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, pp(99):1-1, 2016.
26. T. Zhang, F. Pang, H. Liu, J. Cheng, L. Lv, X. Zhang, N. Chen, and T. Wang, “A Fiber-Optic Sensor for Acoustic Emission Detection in a High Voltage Cable System,” Sensors, 16(12):2026, 2016.
27. H. Liu and K. K. Chow, “Amplified spontaneous emission pulses for high-power supercontinuum generation,” Journal of Engineering, 1(1), 2016.
28. H. Liu and K. K. Chow, “High fundamental-repetition-rate bound solitons in a carbon-nanotube-based fiber laser,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 27(8):867, 2015.
29. H. Liu and K. K. Chow, “Dark pulse generation in fiber lasers incorporating carbon nanotubes,” Optics Express, 22(24):29708, 2014.
30. H. Liu and K. K. Chow, “Operation-switchable bidirectional pulsed fiber laser incorporating carbon-nanotube-based saturable absorber,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 20(5):0901905, 2014.
31. H. Liu and K. K. Chow, “Enhanced stability of dispersion-managed mode-locked fiber lasers with near-zero net cavity dispersion by high-contrast saturable absorbers,” Optics Letters, 39(1):150, 2014.
32. H. Liu, Y. Yang, and K. K. Chow, “Enhancement of thermal damage threshold of carbon-nanotube-based saturable absorber by evanescent-field interaction on fiber end,” Optics Express, 21(16):18975, 2013.
33. H. Liu and K. K. Chow, “Flat super-continuum generation using carbon nanotube-based mode-locked laser and normal dispersion photonic crystal fibre,” Electronics Letters, 49(16):1020, 2013.
34. H. Liu, K. K. Chow, S. Yamashita, and S. Y. Set, “Carbon-nanotube-based Q-switched fiber laser for high pulse generation,” Optics and Laser Technology, 45:713, 2013.
35. H. Liu, F. Pang, H. Guo, W. Cao, Y. Liu, N. Chen, Z. Chen, and T. Wang, “In series double cladding fibers for simultaneous refractive index and temperature measurement,” Optics Express, 18(12):13072, 2010.