Assistant Professor School of Microelectronics
Dr. Yuanjing Lin currently serves as an Assistant Professor in School of Microelectronics, Southern University of Science and Technology. Her research interests mainly focus on using nanostructured materials and novel fabrication techniques to realize printable and wearable electrochemical sensors, energy storage devices for their applications in intelligent self-powered systems, health monitoring, environment monitoring, intelligent robotics, etc. So far she has more than 20 journal publications in top journals, such as Nature, Nature Communications, Science Advances, Advanced Materials. She has delivered several oral presentations on top international conferences, including MRS, ECS and ACS annual meetings.
* 2014 – 2018 Ph.D. Electronic and Computer Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
* 2018 Visiting Research Student, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California, Berkeley, USA
* 2010 – 2014 B.Eng. Electronic Science and Technology, Nankai University
* 2020-Present Assistant Professor, School of Microelectronics, Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China
* 2019–2020 Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of California, Berkeley/Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
* Finalist of the HKUST School of Engineering PhD Research Excellence Awards, 2019-20
* Rising Stars Women in Engineering Workshop, Asian Deans’ Forum, 2019
* Federation of Hong Kong Chiu Chow Community Organizations Fellowship, 2019
* Poster Award, The 8th International Forum for Young Scientists in Nano and Renewable Energy Technology, 2018
* Overseas Research Awards, HKUST, 2018
* Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Awardee, Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong, 2014 - 2018
* Outstanding Graduate, Nankai University, 2014
* National Scholarship, Ministry of Education, People’s Republic of China, 2012 and 2013
* Flexible, printable and wearable electronics
* Sensors for health monitoring, environment monitoring, intelligent robotics
* Energy storage devices and power management system
* IC design for self-powered sensing systems
* Nanostructured materials and novel fabrication techniques
Publications Read More
Dr. Yuanjing Lin gave a talk on 'Nanostructured Electrochemical Devices for Health Monitoring' at 2020 InfoSummit Conference2020-11-28
Dr. Yuanjing Lin gave a talk on "Fabrication of Nanostructured Electrochemical Devices and Their Applications in Self-powered System" at the 10th International Forum for Young Scientists in Nano and Renewable Energy Technology2020-10-10
Dr. Yuanjing Lin gave an online lecture on “Nanostructured Electrochemical Sensors for Healthcare” for University of Southern California.2020-09-29
Lab members Read More
* PhD (including international joint programs)and postdoctoral positions are opened for candidates with strong background in sensors, flexible electronics, nano-fabrication, IC design and biomedical engineering.
* Research Assistant positions are opened for undergraduate and graduate students.
* We also welcome graduate, undergraduate and visiting students to join us.
For enquiry and application, please send an email with CV and research proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org