1. Zou, L., Wei, S., Ke, W. and Wei, K.K. (Forthcoming) Creativity of Participants in Crowdsourcing Communities: Effects of Promotion Focus and Extrinsic Motivation. Journal of Database Management.
2. Ho, C., Ke, W., Liu, H., and Chau, P. (Forthcoming) Single versus parallel system implementation: The role of construal level and evaluation mode in system acceptance. MIS Quarterly. (UTD, FT 50, ABS List 4*)
3. Wei, S., Ke, W., Lado, A., Liu, H., and Wei, K.K. (2019) The Effect of Justice and Top Management Beliefs and Participation: An Exploratory Study in the Context of Digital Supply Chain Management. Journal of Business Ethics, 1-21. (forthcoming) (FT 50, ABS List 3)
4. Wei, S., Ke, W., Liu, H., and Wei, K.K. (2019) Supply Chain Information Integration and Firm Performance: Are Explorative and Exploitative IT Capabilities Complementary or Substitutive? Decision Sciences Journal. (forthcoming) (ABS List 3)
5. Huang, L., Tan, CH, Ke, W. and Wei, K.K. (2018) Helpfulness of Online Review Content: The Moderating Effects of Temporal and Social Cues, Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 19, 6, 308-327. (ABS List 4)
6. Cho, N., Ke, W., Atems, B. and Chang, J. (2018) How does electronic health information exchange affect hospital performance efficiency? The effects of breadth and depth of information sharing, Journal of Healthcare Management, 63, 3, 212-228.
7. Liu, H,. Ke, W., Lu, Y. and Wei, K.K., (2016) The Effects of Social Capital on Firm Substantive and Symbolic Performance. Journal of Global Information Management, 24,1,61-85.
8. Liu, H., Wei, S., Ke, W. and Wei, K.K. (2016) The configuration between supply chain integration and information technology competency: A resource orchestration perspective. Journal of Operations Management, 44, 13-29. (UTD, FT 50, ABS List 4*)
9. Ho, C. KY, Ke, W., & Liu, H. (2015) Choice Decision of E-Learning System: Implications from Construal Level Theory, Information & Management, 52, 160-169. (ABS List 3)
10. Liu, H., Ke, W., Wei, K.K., & Hua, D. (2015) Influence of power and trust on the intention to adopt electronic supply chain management in China, International Journal of Production Research, 53,1, 70-78. (ABS List 3)
11. Liu, H., Ke, W., Wei, K.K., & Hua, D. (2014) The Moderating Role of Ownership Type in the Relationship between Market Orientation and Supply Chain Integration in e-business in China, Journal of Global Information Management.22, 34-53.
12. Huang, L., Tan, C.H., Ke, W., & Wei, K.K. (2014) Do we order product review information display? How? Information & Management, 51,883-894. (ABS List 3)
13. Huang, L., Tan, C.H., Ke, W., & Wei, K.K. (2014) Comprehension and Understanding of Product Reviews: A Review-Product Congruity Proposition, Journal of Management Information Systems, 30, 3, 311-343. (FT 50, ABS List 4)
14. Liu, H., Ke, W., Wei, K.K., & Hua, D. (2013) The Impact of IT Capabilities on Firm Performance： The Mediating roles of absorptive capacity and supply chain agility, Decision Support Systems, 54, 1452-1462. (ABS List 3)
15. Ke, W., Tan, C.H., Sia, C.L., & Wei, K.K. (2013) Inducing Intrinsic Motivation to Explore the Enterprise System: The Supremacy of Organizational Levers, Journal of Management Information Systems, 29, 3, 257-290. (FT 50, ABS List 4)
16. Liu, H., Ke, W., Wei, K.K., & Hua, D. (2013) Effects of Supply Chain Integration and Market Orientation on Firm Performance: Evidence from China, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 33, 3, 322-346. (ABS List 4)
17. Ke, W., & Zhang, P., (2011) The effects of empowerment on performance in Open Source software projects, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 58, 2, 334-346. (ABS List 3)
18. Ke, W., & Zhang, P., (2010) The effects of extrinsic motivations and satisfaction in Open source software development. Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 11(12), 784-808. (ABS List 4)
19. Liu, H., Ke, W., Wei, K.K., Gu, J. & Chen, H., (2010) Firms’ Adoption of Internet-enabled Supply Chain Integration: Institutional and Cultural Perspectives. Pacific-Asian Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 2(4), 29-50.
20. Xue, Y., Liang, H., Ke, W., & Wei, K.K. (2010) Understanding the influence of team climate on IT use. Journal of the Association for Information System, 11(8), 414-432. (ABS List 4)
21. Liu, H., Ke, W., Wei, K. K., Gu, J., & Chen, H. (2010) The Role of institutional Pressures and Organizational Culture in the Firm’s Intention to Adopt Internet-enabled Supply Chain Management Systems. Journal of Operations Management, 28(5), 372-384. (UTD, FT 50, ABS List 4*)
22. Ke, W., Liu, H., Wei, K. K., Gu, J., & Chen, H. (2009) How Do Mediated and Non-mediated Power Affect Supply Chain Management System Adoption? The Mediating Effects of Trust and Institutional Pressures. Decision Support Systems, 46, 839-851. (ABS List 3)
23. Ke, W., & Zhang, P. (2009) Motivations in OSS communities: The mediating role of effort intensity and goal commitment. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 13(4), 39-66. (ABS List 3)
24. Marler, J., Fisher, S. and Ke, W. (2009) Employee self-service technology acceptance: A comparison of pre-adoption and post-adoption relationships. Personnel Psychology, 62, 327-358. (ABS List 4)
25. Ke, W., & Wei, K. K. (2008). Organizational culture and leadership in ERP implementation. Decision Support Systems, 45(2), 208-218. (ABS List 3)
26. Ke, W. & Wei, K. K. (2007). Factors Affecting Trading Partners' Knowledge Sharing: Using the Lens of Transaction Cost Economics and Socio-Political Theories. Electronic Commerce Research and Application, 6(3), 297-308.
27. Ke, W., & Wei, K. K. (2006a). Organizational Learning Process: Its Antecedents and Consequences in Enterprise System Implementation. Journal of Global Information Management, 14(1), 1-22.
28. Ke, W., & Wei, K. K. (2006b). Understanding E-government project management: A positivist case study of Singapore. Journal of Global Information Technology Management, 9(2), 45-61.
29. Ke, W., & Wei, K. K. (2004). Successful E-Government in Singapore. Communications of the ACM, 47(6), 95-99.