1. “Precisely Controlled Two-Dimensional Rhombic Copolymer Micelles for Sensitive Flexible Tunneling Devices”, Liang Han†, Hua Fan†, Yulin Zhu, Meijing Wang, Feng Pan, Dapeng Yu, Yue Zhao* & Feng He*, CCS Chem., 2020, 2, 1399–1409.
2. “Uniform two-dimensional square assemblies from conjugated block copolymers driven by π–π interactions with controllable sizes”, Liang Han, Meijing Wang, Xiangmeng Jia, Wei Chen, Hujun Qian, and Feng He*, Nat. Commun., 2018, 9, 865-876.
3. “Thermally Stable and Highly Luminescent Green Emissive Fluorophores with Acenaphtho[1,2-k]fluoranthene Cores and Aromatic Amine Groups”, Liang Han, Kaiqi Ye*, Chenglong Li, Yuewei Zhang, Hongyu Zhang*, and YueWang, ChemPlusChem, 2017, 82, 315-322. (IF = 3.205)
4. “Assembly of twisted luminescent architectures based on acenaphtho[1,2-k]fluoranthene derivatives”, Liang Han, Yuewei Zhang, Weiping Chen, Xiao Cheng, Kaiqi Ye, Jingying Zhang, and Yue Wang*, Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 4477-4480. (IF = 6.290)
5. “Three-Dimensional Spirals of Conjugated Block Copolymers Driven by Screw Dislocation”, Yulin Zhu, Liang Han, Hua Fan, Meijing Wang, Rui Qi, Yue Zhao, and Feng He*, Macromolecules, 2020, 53, 3217−3223.
6. “Formation of Hierarchical Architectures with Dimensional and Morphological Control in the Self-Assembly of Conjugated Block Copolymers”, Meijing Wang, Liang Han, Yulin Zhu, Rui Qi, Leilei Tian*, and Feng He*, Small Methods, 2020, 4, 1900470.
7. “Bis(2-(benzo[d]thiazol-2-yl)-5-fluorophenolate)beryllium: a high-performance electron transport material for phosphorescent organic light-emitting devices”, Dong Chen, Liang Han, Weiping Chen, Zhenyu Zhang, Shitong Zhang, Bing Yang, Zuolun Zhang*, Jingying Zhang*, and Yue Wang*, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 5008–5015.
8. “High performance blue-green and green phosphorescent OLEDs based on iridium complexes with N^C^N-coordinated terdentate ligands”, Dong Chen, Liang Han, Dong Liu, Kaiqi Ye, Yu Liu, Jingying Zhang, and Yue Wang*, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 18328-18334.
9. “Multi-Stimuli-Responsive Fluorescence Switching of a Donor−Acceptor π-Conjugated Compound”, Chuandong Dou, Liang Han, Shanshan Zhao, Hongyu Zhang*, and Yue Wang*, J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2011, 2(6), 666–670.
10. “Rectangular Platelet Micelles with Controlled Aspect Ratio by Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Poly(3-hexylthiophene)‑b‑poly(ethylene glycol)”, Rui Qi, Yulin Zhu, Liang Han, Meijing Wang, and Feng He*, Macromolecules, 2020, 53, 6555−6565.
11. “Inky flower-like supermicelles assembled from π-conjugated block copolymers”, Meijing Wang, Yulin Zhu, Liang Han, Rui Qi, and Feng He*, Polym. Chem., 2020, 11, 61–67.
12. “Alkyl chain engineering of chlorinated acceptors for elevated solar conversion”, Daize Mo, Hui Chen, Jiadong Zhou, Ningning Tang, Liang Han, Yulin Zhu, Pengjie Chao, Hanjian Lai, Zengqi Xie* and Feng He*, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2020, 8, 8903–8912.
13. “Bromination: An Alternative Strategy for Non-Fullerene Small Molecule Acceptors”, Huan Wang, Tao Liu, Jiadong Zhou, Daize Mo, Liang Han, Hanjian Lai, Hui Chen, Nan Zheng, Yulin Zhu, Zengqi Xie, and Feng He*, Adv. Sci., 2020, 7, 1903784.
14. “Highly stable and bright fluorescent chlorinated polymer dots for cellular imaging”, Daize Mo, Zhe Chen, Liang Han, Hanjian Lai, Pengjie Chao, Qingwen Zhang*, Leilei Tian*, and Feng He*, New J. Chem., 2019, 43, 2540-2549.
15. “Elevated Stability and Efficiency of Solar Cells via Ordered Alloy Co-Acceptors”, Qiaoqiao Zhao, Zuo Xiao, Jianfei Qu, Longzhu Liu, Henning Richter, Wei Chen, Liang Han, Meijing Wang, Jieming Zheng, Zengqi Xie, Liming Ding*, and Feng He*, ACS Energy Lett., 2019, 4, 1106−1114.