Associate Professor |School of Business
Dr.Chen was graduated from Department of Information Systems at City University of Hong Kong. She has rich working experiences in financial institutes, such as Australia Capital Market Research Center, Securities and Futures Commit of Hong Kong, and Shenzhen Stock Exchange. Her research interests focus on big data/machine learning based trading and surveillance problems in the financial market. She has published 26 SCI/SSCI papers on journals, such as Information Systems Research, INFORMS Journal on Computing, Journal of Management Information Systems, Information & Management, Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, European Journal of Operational Research.
- 2011, PhD, Information Systems, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 2008, MSc, Computer Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences & Shandong University of Science and Technology Joint Program, China.
- 2005, BEng, Information Systems, Shandong University of Science and Technology, China.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Financial Management Information Systems
- 2013/09 – present, Assistant Professor, Department of Finance, Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China.
- 2011/09 –2013/08, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Shenzhen, China.
- 2010/10 –2011/07, Research Staff, Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 2010/04 –2010/09, Visiting Research Staff, Australian Capital Markets Cooperative Research Center (http://www.cmcrc.com/), Sydney, Australian.