Assistant Professor |College of Engineering, Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering
Dr. Jiaming Bai completed his PhD at National Center for Additive Manufacturing, Loughborough University in 2014. He joined the Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering at Southern University of Science and Technology in 2017, his research is mainly focusing on the development of new materials for 3D printing, structural design and optimization, parameter optimization and simulation of laser-powder 3D printing process. With great emphasis on the combination of production, learning and research in additive manufacturing, he has realized the industrialization of the application of functionalized nanocomposite additive manufacturing. He has involved in around 10 research projects to date, published more than 30 peer-reviewed paper related to the 3D printing, and he is currently an invited editor of Polymers.
◆ Application of polymer nano-composites in additive manufacturing
◆ Additive manufacturing and application of functional ceramics
◆ Development of high-speed 3D printing system
◆ Design and optimization of functional gradient structure
1. Advanced composite materials
2. Additive manufacturing and design
Publications Read More
Lab members Read More
The Key Laboratory of Additive Manufacturing of High-Performance Materials of Shenzhen in the Southern University Science and Technology (SUSTech) is looking for Postdoc researchers and Research Assistant in the research area of additive manufacturing. With state-of-art 3D printing equipment and experts from all over the world, the Key Laboratory aims to build an advanced and internationally renowned 3D printing Theory and Technology R&D Center. Research interests: materials development, structural design and optimization, system control, industrial applications etc for Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing
Recruitment position: Postdoctoral Researcher
1. Mechanical, material, chemical, biological, structural mechanics, automation and other related majors.
2. Strong English writing ability, published as a first author in professional English journals.
3. Passionate on scientific research, work hard and practical, and have a good team spirit.
4. Research experience related to 3D printing is preferred.
1. Provide first-class scientific research facilities and experimental platforms.
2. The annual salary is more than 335,000 RMB, plus bonus.
Recruitment position: Research Assistant
1. Master degree or above, major in mechanics, materials, chemistry, biology, structural mechanics, automation, etc. Work seriously and responsibly, love scientific research, and have a good teamwork spirit.
2. Excellent English, and those who have published articles in English professional journals are preferred.
Treatment interview, pay 13 months salary, enjoy school holidays and subsidies. The year-end awards are issued based on the work results. After entering the job, you can apply for Shenzhen hukou and enjoy Shenzhen talent subsidy (25,000 RMB).
Applicants please send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org