Lei Yang (The University of Sydney)
2020.09-present, Southern University of Science and Technology, Visiting Student
2018.08-present, The University of Sydney, Civil Engineering, PhD Candidate
2015.09-2018.01, Northeastern University, Mining Engineering, Master
2011.09-2015.06, Northeastern University, Mining Engineering, Bachelor
- Yang L., Xu W.B., Yilmaz E., Wang Q. and Qiu J.Q., 2020. A combined experimental and numerical study on the triaxial and dynamic compression behavior of cemented tailings backfill. Engineering Structures. https://10.1016/j.engstruct.2020.110957.
- Jiang H.Q., Fall M., Yilmaz E., Li Y.H., and Yang L.*, 2020. Effect of mineral admixtures on flow properties of fresh cemented paste backfill: Assessment of time dependency and thixotropy. Powder Technology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2020.06.009.
- Yang, L., Wang, G.S., Zhao, G.F., and Shen L.M., 2020. A rate- and pressure-dependent damage-plasticity constitutive model for rock. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. (accepted)
- Wang L.C., Shao A.L., Liu X.B., Yang L.*, and Ding H.X., 2020. New computational framework for modeling the gravity flow behavior of sublevel caving material. Computers and Geotechnics. 125, p.103675.
- Zhang, S.Y., Yang, L.*, Ren, F.Y., Qiu J.P. and Ding H.X., 2020. Rheological and mechanical properties of cemented foam backfill: effect of mineral admixture type and dosage. Cement and Concrete Composites. 103689.
- Qiu, J., Guo, Z., Yang, L.*, Jiang, H. and Zhao, Y., 2020. Effects of packing density and water film thickness on the fluidity behaviour of cemented paste backfill. Powder Technology, 359, pp.27-35.
- Yang, L., Lin, X., Li, H. and Gravina, R.J., 2019. A new constitutive model for steel fibre reinforced concrete subjected to dynamic loads. Composite Structures, 221, p.110849.
- Yang, L., Qi, C., Lin, X., Li, J. and Dong, X., 2019. Prediction of dynamic increase factor for steel fibre reinforced concrete using a hybrid artificial intelligence model. Engineering Structures, 189, pp.309-318.
- Liu, D., Shao, A., Jin, C. and Yang, L., 2018. Healing Technique for Rock Cracks Based on Microbiologically Induced Calcium Carbonate Mineralization. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 30(11), p.04018286.
- Yang, L., Lin, X. and Gravina, R.J., 2018. Evaluation of dynamic increase factor models for steel fibre reinforced concrete. Construction and building materials, 190, pp.632-644.
- Yang, L., Yilmaz, E., Li, J., Liu, H. and Jiang, H., 2018. Effect of superplasticizer type and dosage on fluidity and strength behavior of cemented tailings backfill with different solid contents. Construction and Building Materials, 187, pp.290-298.
- Qiu, J.P., Yang, L.*, Xing, J. and Sun, X.G., 2018. Analytical solution for determining the required strength of mine backfill based on its damage constitutive model. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 54(6), pp.371-376.
- Yang, L., Qiu, J., Jiang, H., Hu, S., Li, H. and Li, S., 2017. Use of cemented super-fine unclassified tailings backfill for control of subsidence. Minerals, 7(11), p.216.
- Qiu, J., Yang, L.*, Sun, X., Xing, J. and Li, S., 2017. Strength characteristics and failure mechanism of cemented super-fine unclassified tailings backfill. Minerals, 7(4), p.58.