Dr. Chen is a visiting scholar at SUSTech. She focuses on climate change in hydroclimate research. She has published 12 articles, among which, she has published 6 articles in Science Bulletin, Atmospheric Research, International Journal of Climatology etc. as firth author.
- Climate change and anthropogenic activity impacts on hydrological cycle
- Extreme climate and weather events under climate change
- Chen, A., M. Giese, D. Chen, 2020: Flood impact on Mainland Southeast Asia between 1985 and 2018 – the role of tropical cyclones. Journal of Flood Risk Management. DOI: 10.1111/jfr3.12598.
- Chen, A., A. Emanuel, D. Chen, et al., 2020: Rising future tropical cyclone-induced extreme winds in the Mekong River Basin. Science Bulletin. DOI: 10.1016/j.scib.2019.11.022.
- Chen A., C. H. Ho, D. Chen, et al., 2019: Tropical cyclone rainfall in the Mekong River Basin for 1983-2016. Atmospheric Research, DOI: 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.04.012.
- Li, R., L. Xu, O. N. Bjørnstad, [et al., including Chen], 2019: Climate-driven variation in mosquito density predicts the spatiotemporal dynamics of dengue. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1806094116.
- Chen A., D. Chen, C. Azorin-Molina, 2018: Assessing reliability of precipitation data over the Mekong River Basin: A comparison of ground-based, satellite, and reanalysis datasets. International Journal of Climatology, DOI: 10.1002/joc.5670.
- He B., Chen, W. Jiang, et al., 2017: The response of vegetation growth to shifts in trend of temperature in China. Journal of Geographical Sciences, DOI: 10.1007/s11442-017-1407-3.
- Huang L., B. He, Chen, et al., 2016: Drought dominates the interannual variability in global terrestrial net primary production by controlling semi-arid ecosystems. Scientific Reports, DOI: 10.1038/srep24639.
- Chen A., R. Li, H. Wang, et al., 2015: Quantitative assessment of human appropriation of aboveground net primary production in China. Ecological Modelling, DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2015.05.017.
- Chen A., B. He, H. Wang., et al., 2015: Notable shifting in the responses of vegetation activity to climate change in China. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, DOI: 10.1016/j.pce.2015.08.008.
- He B., Chen, H. Wang, et al., 2015: Dynamic response of satellite-derived vegetation growth to climate change in the Three North Shelter Forest Region in China. Remote Sensing, DOI: 10.3390/rs70809998.
- Wang H., Chen., Q. Wang, et al., 2015: Drought dynamics and impacts on vegetation in China from 1982 to 2011. Ecological Engineering, DOI: 10.1016/j.ecoleng.2014.11.063.
- Huang L., Chen, Y. Zhu, et al., 2015: Trends of temperature extremes in summer and winter during 1971–2013 in China. Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters, 8 (4): 220-225. DOI: 10.3878/AOSL20150005.
- Cui X., X. Jin, Y. Zhou, [et al., including Chen], 2015: Land-use changes in China during the past 300 years. X. Cui (Ed.), Land-Use Changes in China. DOI: 10.1142/9789814651783_0001.
- He B., X. Cui, H. Wang, Chen, 2014: Drought: The most important physical stress of terrestrial ecosystems. Acta Ecologica Sinica, DOI: 10.1016/j.chnaes.2014.05.004.
- Chen A. 2014: In your experience, what is the biggest challenge to global scientific collaboration? How should it be addressed?, Science (NextGen Voice), 346, (6205): 47-49 (在线发表), http://science.sciencemag.org/content/suppl/2014/10/02/346.6205.47.DC1
- 蒋冲, 陈爱芳, 喻小勇, 王飞, 穆兴民, 李锐. 黄土高原风蚀和风水蚀复合区的风蚀气候侵蚀力变化[J], 干旱区域研究，2013, 30, 477-484.
- 蒋冲, 王文丽, 陈爱芳, 李建国, 王飞, 穆兴民, 李锐. 近52年渭河流域气候变化对植被净第一性生产力的影响[J], 中国沙漠, 2013, 33, 952-957.