November 2017-November 2019
Joint PhD student: at Institut für Angewandte Geowissenschaften der Technischen Universität Darmstadt
September 2015 - June2020
Doctor: Degree in Structure Geology, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), P. R. China
September 2012- June 2015
Masters: Degree in Geophysics, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), P. R. China
September 2008- June 2012
Bachelor: Degree in Geology, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), P. R. China
2020.07-present Southern University of Science and Technology, Department of Earth and Space Sciences, Post-doctor
1. Li, X.*, Hergert, T., Henk, A., Wang, D., Zeng, Z. Subsurface structure and spatial segmentation of the Longmen Shan fault zone at the eastern margin of Tibetan Plateau: Evidence from focal mechanism solutions and stress field inversion, Tectonophysics, 2019, 757:10-23.
2. Li, X., Wang, J., Zeng, Z.*, Dai, Q. Spatial variations of current tectonic stress field and its relationship to the structure and rheology of lithosphere around the Bohai Sea, North China. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2017, 139:83-94.
3. Li, L.*, Li, X., Li, M., Liang, Z., Tian, J., Zeng, Z., Zeng, X., Yan, G., Lu, M., Yang, F., Tan, Z. Spatial variability of modern tectonic stress fields in the northeastern margin of Tibetan Plateau. Geological Journal, 2020, 1-26.
4. Li Xianrui, Zeng Zuoxun*, Zhou Qiang, et al., 2014. Seismogenesis of Badong Earthquake (M s 5.1) in Three Gorges Reservoir Area and Infrasound Anomaly. Earth Science-Journal of China University of Geosciences, 39 (12): 1793-1806 (in Chinese with English abstract).
1. Numerical Geomechanical Modelling
2. Earthquake Focal Mechanisms
3. Crustal Stress Field