Liang Guo received Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, Tsinghua University in 2009. He conducted graduate research on nanoscale heat transfer in Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University. His projects include heat transfer across metal-dielectric interfaces, wavelength tuning effect in time-domain thermoreflectance for measuring thermal properties, and phonon dynamics in thermoelectric materials. He obtained PhD degree in September, 2014. From October, 2014 to July, 2017, as a postdoctoral researcher, he utilized femtosecond two-dimensional electronic spectroscopy (2DES) to study energy transfer in novel two-dimensional semiconductors in chemistry, University of California, Berkeley. His current project is exciton dynamics in monolayer transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDCs). Since 2012, he has published 10 papers listed in SCI/EI, 7 of which are first-author. He will join mechanical and energy engineering of South University of Science and Technology of China in January , 2018.
◆ 2009.09-2014.09 PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University
◆ 2005.09-2009.06 BS, Mechanical Engineering, Tsinghua University
1. Guo, L., Wu, M., Cao, T., Monahan, D. M., Lee, Y. -H., Louie, S. G., and Fleming, G. R., Nature Physics 15, 228 (2019).
2. Monahan, D. M., Guo, L., Lin, J., Dou, L., Yang, P., and Fleming, G., The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 8, 3211 (2017).
3. Guo, L., Monahan, D. M., and Fleming, G., Optics Express 24, 18126 (2016).
4. Wei, P., Yang, J., Guo, L., Wang, S., Wu, L., Xu, X., Zhao, W., Zhang, Q., Zhang, W., Dresselhaus, M., and Yang, J., Advanced Functional Materials 26, 5360 (2016).
5. Wang, J., Guo, L., Ling, C., Song, Y., Xu, X., Ni, Z., and Chen, Y., Physical Review B 93, 155306 (2016).
6. Wang, J., Guo, L., Liu, C., Xu, X., and Chen, Y., Applied Physics Letters 107, 063107 (2016).
7. Guo, L., Xu, X., and Salvador, J. R., Applied Physics Letters 106, 231902 (2015).
8. Guo, L. and Xu, X., Journal of Heat Transfer 136, 122401 (2014).
9. Wang, Y.*, Guo, L.*, Xu, X., Pierce, J., and Venkatasubramanian, R., Physical Review B 88, 064307 (2013) (The first two authors have equal contribution).
10. Guo, L., Xu, X., Salvador, J. R., and Meisner, G. P., Journal of Electronic Materials 42, 1978 (2013).
11. Guo, L., Xu, X., Salvador, J. R., and Meisner, G. P., Applied Physics Letters 102, 111905 (2013).
12. Guo, L., Hodson, S. L., Fisher, T. S., and Xu, X., Journal of Heat Transfer 134, 042402 (2012).
◆ Nanoscale energy conversion and transfer
◆ Laser-matter interaction
◆ Femtosecond time-resolved spectroscopy
◆ Micro- and nanoscale manufacture by laser