She got the Ph.D. degree at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). And now she is an assistant professor at the Department of Ocean Science and Engineering in SUSTech. She focus on remote sensing of ocean and atmosphere, atmospheric physics, atmospheric environment, and ocean-air interaction.
LI, Ying, female, born in 1980. She got the Ph.D. degree at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). Now she is an assistant professor at the Department of Ocean Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech).
Research Area and Methods
Her research including: Remote sensing of ocean and atmosphere, atmospheric physics, atmospheric environment, and ocean-air interaction. The research methods includes the application of satellite remote sensing, numerical simulation combined with field observations. She aims to study the interaction between human activities and atmospheric pollution.
With the application of atmospheric remote sensing and numerical simulation, she has made a series of achievements in studying the mechanism of air pollution in the Pearl River Delta (PRD).She has undertaken or participated in a number of research projects about air pollution, involving aspects of data analysis, emission inventory, air quality model improvement, source apportionment, controlling strategy, and health exposure, etc.
(1) F.W. Bao, T.H.Cheng*, Y. Li*, X.F.Gu, H.Guo, Y.Wu, Y.Wang, J.H.Hui (2019), Retrieval of Black Carbon Aerosol Concentration Using Satellite Remote Sensing Observation, 226, 93-108, Remote Sensing of Environment. (通讯作者, SCI收录, IF=6.457)
(2) C.Q. Lin, A.K.H. Lau, J.C.H. Fung, X.Q. Lao, Y. Li, and C.C. Li (2019), Assessing the Effect of the Long-Term Variations in Aerosol Characteristics on Satellite Remote Sensing of PM2.5 Using an Observation-Based Model, Environ. Sci. Technol. 53, 2990−3000 (SCI收录, IF=6.653)
(3) Li T., X. Deng*, Y. Li*, Y. Song; L. Li, H. Tan, C. Wang (2018), Transport paths and vertical exchange characteristics of haze pollution in Southern China, Science of the Total Environment, 625 :1074-1087 (通讯作者, SCI收录, IF= 4.9)
(4) Lin, C, Y. Li*, A. K. H. Lau, X. Deng, Tim K.T. Tse, J. C. H. Fung., C. Li, Z. Li, X. Lu,X. Zhang and Q. Yu (2016), Estimation of Long-Term Population Exposure to PM2.5 for Dense Urban Areas using 1-km MODIS Data, Remote Sensing of Environment, 179,13-22. (通讯作者, SCI收录, IF=6.393)
(5) Lu, X, T Yao, Y. Li*, J. C. H. Fung and A. K. H. Lau (2016), Source apportionment and health effect of NOx over the Pearl River Delta region in southern China, Environmental Pollution, 212, 135-146. (通讯作者, SCI收录, IF=4.143)
(6) Wong N S, C.L. Chi, Y. Li, et al. PM 2·5 concentration and elderly tuberculosis: analysis of spatial and temporal associations[J]. The Lancet, 2017, 390:S68. ( SCI收录, IF=47.831)
(7) B.Liu, M.M.He, C.Wu, J.J.Li, Y.Li, N.T.Lau, J.Z.Yu,A.K.H.Lau, J.C.H.Fung, K.I.Hoi, K.M.Mok, C.K.Chan, Y.J.Li (2018), Potential exposure to fine particulate matter (PM2.5) and black carbon on jogging trails in Macau , ATMOSPHERIC ENVIRONMENT. (SCI收录, IF= 3.708)
(8) C.Q. Lin, G. Liu, A.K.H. Lau, Y.Li, C.C. Li, J.C.H. Fung, X.Q. Lao, (2018b), High-resolution satellite remote sensing of provincial PM2.5 trends in China from 2001 to 2015. Atmospheric Environment, 180, 110-11 ( SCI收录, IF= 3.629)
(9) C.Q.Lin,Y.Li,A.K.H.Lau,C.C.Li,J.C.H.Fung,15-Year PM2.5 Trends in the Pearl River Delta Region and Hong Kong from Satellite Observation(2018a), AEROSOL AND AIR QUALITY RESEARCH. ( SCI收录, IF=2.589)
(10) C.Q.Lin,A.K.H.Lau,Y.Li,J.C.H.Fung,C.C.Li,X.C.Lu,Z.Y.Li, （2018c）Difference in PM2.5 Variations between Urban and Rural Areas over Eastern China from 2001 to 2015, ATMOSPHERE. ( SCI收录, IF=1.704)
(11) Lu X., C. Lin , Y. Li, T. Yao, Jimmy C.H. Fung, Alexis K.H. Lau (2017), Assessment of health burden caused by particulate matter in southern China using high-resolution satellite observation, Environment International, In Press. (SCI收录, IF=5.929)
(12) Wang N., X.P. Lyu, X.J. Deng, H. Guo, T. Deng, Y. Li , C.Q. Yin, F. Li, S.Q. Wang (2016)，Assessment of regional air quality resulting from emission control in the Pearl River Delta region, southern China. Science of the Total Environment, 573, 1554.(SCI收录, IF=3.976)
(13) Liu H., C. Liu, Z. Xie, Y. Li, X. Huang, S. Wang, J. Xu, and P. Xie (2016), A paradox for air pollution controlling in China revealed by “APEC Blue” and “Parade Blue”. Scientific Report. 2016; 6: 34408. doi: 10.1038/srep34408. (Nature Publication Group, SCI收录, IF=5.228)
(14) Li, Y., C. Lin, A. K. H. Lau, C. Liao, Y. Zhang, W. Zeng, C. Li, J. C. H. Fung, and T. K. T. Tse (2015), Assessing Long-Term Trend of Particulate Matter Pollution in the Pearl River Delta Region Using Satellite Remote Sensing, Environmental Science & Technology, 49(19), 11670–11678. (第一作者, SCI收录, IF=6.653).
(15) Lin, C., Y. Li*, Z. Yuan, A. K. H. Lau, C. Li, and J. C. H. Fung (2015), Using satellite remote sensing data to estimate the high-resolution distribution of ground-level PM2.5, Remote Sensing of Environment, 156, 117–128. (通讯作者, SCI收录, IF=6.393).
(16) Li, Y., A. Lau, A. Wong, and J. Fung (2014), Decomposition of the Wind and Nonwind Effects on Observed Year-to-year Air Quality Variation, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 119, 6207–6220. (SCI收录，IF=3.426)
(17) Li, Y., A. K. H. Lau, J. C. H. Fung, J. Zheng, and S. Liu (2013a), Importance of NOx control for peak ozone reduction in the Pearl River Delta region, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 9428–9443. (SCI收录，IF=3.426)
(18) Li, Y., A. K. H. Lau, J. C. H. Fung, H. Ma, Y. Tse (2013b), Systematic evaluation of ozone control policies using an Ozone Source Apportionment method, Atmos. Environ., 76, 136–146. (SCI收录，IF=3.281)
(19) Li, Y., A. K.-H. Lau, J. C.-H. Fung, J. Y. Zheng, L. J. Zhong, and P. K. K. Louie (2012), Ozone source apportionment (OSAT) to differentiate local regional and super-regional source contributions in the Pearl River Delta region, China, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 117, D15305. (SCI收录，IF=3.426)
(20) Karimian, H., Q. Li, C. Li, L. Jin, J. Fan, and Y. Li (2016), An Improved Method for Monitoring Fine Particulate Matter Mass Concentrations via Satellite Remote Sensing, Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 16(4), 1081-1092. (SCI收录，IF=2.094)
(21) Li, Z., Z. Yuan, Y. Li, A. K. Lau, P. K. Louie, (2015). Characterization and source apportionment of health risks from ambient PM10 in Hong Kong over 2000-2011, Atmospheric Environment, 122, 892–899. (SCI收录，IF=3.281)
(22) Yu, X., Z. Yuan, J. Fung, J. Xue, Y. Li, J. Zheng, A. Lau (2014), Ozone changes in response to the heavy-duty diesel truck control in the Pearl River Delta, Atmos. Environ., 88, 269–274. (SCI收录，IF=3.281)
(23) Ng, S. K. W., C. Loh, C. Lin, V. Booth, J. W. M. Chan, A. C. K. Yip, Y. Li, A. K. H. Lau (2013), Policy change driven by an AIS-assisted marine emission inventory in Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta, Atmos. Environ., 76, 102–112. (SCI录，IF=3.281)
(24) Yang, D. W., C. Li, A. K.-H. Lau, and Y. Li (2013), Long-term measurement of daytime atmospheric mixing layer height over Hong Kong, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 2422–2433. (SCI收录，IF=3.426)
(25) Zhao, C., X. Dabu, and Y. Li (2004), Relationship between climatic factors and dust storm frequency in Inner Mongolia of China, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31(1), L01103.(SCI收录，IF=4.456)