Dr. Zhao Xiangjun graduated from Huaibei Normal University in 2008 and obtained a master's degree from Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology in 2012. He will soon receive a doctoral degree from Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology in June. He is currently a visiting scholar at South University of Science and Technology of China and do postdoctoral research .
2018, Ph.D., School of Atmospheric Science, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology
2012, Master, School of Mathematics and Statistics, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology
2008,Bachelor,Department of Mathematics,Huaibei Normal University
Research work experience
2018.3- Department of Ocean Science and Engineering, South University of Science and Technology of China, visiting scholar
Area for research
Pattern recognition, Mesoscale Convective System Evolution Mechanism, Influence of air-sea Interaction on Tropical Cyclones
Selected Journal Publication
1. Ding, Z. Y., X. J. Zhao, S. Gao, and Y. L. Luo, 2016: A novel method for calculating vertical velocity: a relationship between horizontal vorticity and vertical movement. J Trop Meteorol, 22(2): 208-220. .
2. Zhao, X. J. and Z. Y. Ding, 2018: The relationship between horizontal vorticity induced by vertical shear and vertical motion during a squall line process. J Trop Meteorol, 24(1): 1-14.
3. Zhao x j, Ding z y. The cause analysis and simulation study of MVs and rear inflow in a squall line with the occurrence of surface high winds[J], Transactions of Atmospheric Sciences(accepted). ( in Chinese)
4. Qian, L., Z. Y. Ding, X. J. Zhao, and F. Xia, 2017: Structure Features and Composite Analysis of Convective Cells in a Warm Sector Heavy Rainfall Event over Southern China. J Trop Meteorol. 23（3）,245-258.
5. Ding, Z. Y., L. Qian, X. J. Zhao, and F. Xia, 2017:Analysis of Three Echo-trainings of a Rainstorm in the South China Warm Region. Frontiers of Earth Science. 2,1-16.
6. Ding Z Y,Zhang Y M,Zhao X J.2016. The Effect of surrounding environment fields on tropical cyclone genesis in the Western Pacific region[J].Trans Atmos Sci,39(1): 46-54. doi: 10. 13878 /j. cnki.dqkxxb.20140112001. ( in Chinese) ．
7.WANG Jinting,DING Zhiying,ZHAO Xiangjun,et al.Study of the orographic effects of the Dabie mountain on the development and structure of squall line.Journal of the Meteorological Sciences,2017,37(5):639—651.( in Chinese)
8.Liu j, Ding z.y., Zhao x j., et al. An Analysis of the Structure and Causes of a Warm Rainy Rain Belt on a Jianghuai Cyclone[J], Transactions of Atmospheric Sciences(accepted). ( in Chinese)
9. Yang J W, Zhao X J, Lan R S. Generic ring Fourier descriptors for shape description[J]. 2010:74-78.
10. Zhao X J, Yang J, Lan R, et al. Cross-Weighted Centroid with Application to the Extraction of Affine Invariants[C]// Fourth International Conference on Information and Computing. IEEE, 2011:126-129.