10. Bu YZ, Zhang LC, Sun GF, Sun FF, Liu JH, Yang F,* Tang PF,* Wu DC.* Tetra-PEG Based Hydrogel Sealants for In Vivo Visceral Hemostasis. Advanced Materials 2019, 31, 1901580.
9. Wang X, Gao PY, Yang YY, Guo HX, Wu DC.* Dynamic and Programmable Morphology and Size Evolution via a Living Hierarchical Self-assembly Strategy. Nature Communications 2018, 9, 2772.
8. Zhang Z, Zeng TY, Xia L, Hong CY,* Wu DC,* You YZ.* Synthesis of Polymers with On-demand Sequence Structures via Dually Switchable and Interconvertible Polymerizations. Nature Communications 2018, 9, 2577.
7. Yang YY, Wang X, Yang F, Wang LN,* Wu DC.* Highly Elastic and Ultratough Hybrid Ionic–Covalent Hydrogels with Tunable Structures and Mechanics. Advanced Materials 2018, 30, 1707071.
6. Zhang J, Jia JP, Kim JP, Shen H, Yang F,* Zhang Q, Xu M, Bi WZ, Wang X, Yang J, Wu DC.* Ionic Colloidal Molding as a Biomimetic Scaffolding Strategy for Uniform Bone Tissue Regeneration. Advanced Materials 2017, 29, 1605546.
5. Yang YY, Wang X, Yang F, Shen H, Wu DC.* A Universal Soaking Strategy to Convert Composite Hydrogels into Extremely Tough and Rapidly Recoverable Double-Network Hydrogels. Advanced Materials 2016, 28, 7178.
4. Bu YZ, Zhang LC, Liu JH, Zhang LH, Li TT, Shen H, Wang X, Yang F,* Tang PF,* Wu DC.* Synthesis and Properties of Hemostatic and Bacteria-Responsive in Situ Hydrogels for Emergency Treatment in Critical Situations. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016, 8, 12674.
3. Huang D, Li DW, Wang TT, Shen H, Zhao P, Liu BX, You YZ, Ma YZ,* Yang F,* Wu DC,* Wang SG. Isoniazid Conjugated Poly(lactide-co-glycolide): Long-term Controlled Drug Release and Tissue Regeneration for Bone Tuberculosis Therapy. Biomaterials 2015, 52, 417.
2. Zhu H,* Yang F, Tang B, Li XM, Chu YN, Liu YL, Wang SG, Wu DC,* Zhang Y.* Mesenchymal Stem Cells Attenuated PLGA-induced Inflammatory Responses by Inhibiting Host DC Maturation and Function. Biomaterials 2015, 53, 688.
1. Wu DC,* Loh XJ, Wu YL, Lay CL, Liu Y.* ‘Living' Controlled in situ Gelling Systems: Thiol-disulfide Exchange Method towards Tailor-made Biodegradable Hydrogels. Journal of the American Chemical Society 2010,132, 15140.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.