1) Xuefeng Song, Mika Oksanen, Jian Li, Pertti J. Hakonen, and Mika A. Sillanpää, Graphene optomechanics realized at microwave frequencies, Physical Review Letters 113, 027404 (2014)
2) Maria Berdova, Sung Un Cho, Juha-Matti Pirkkalainen, Jaakko Sulkko, Xuefeng Song, Pertti J Hakonen and Mika A Sillanpää, Micromanipulation transfer of membrane resonators for circuit optomechanics, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 23, 125024 (2013)
3) Xuefeng Song, Mika Oksanen, Mika A. Sillanpää, H. G. Craighead, J. M. Parpia, and Pertti J. Hakonen, Stamp transferred suspended graphene mechanical resonators for radio-frequency electrical readout, Nano Letters 12, 198–202 (2012)
4) Pirjo Pasanen, Martti Voutilainen, Meri Helle, Xuefeng Song, and Pertti J Hakonen, Graphene for future electronics, Physica Scripta T146, 014025 (2012)
5) Qing Zhao, Jingyun Gao, Rui Zhu, Tuocheng Cai, Sheng Wang, Xuefeng Song, Zhimin Liao, Xihong Chen, and Dapeng Yu, Ultrahigh field emission current density from nitrogen-implanted ZnO nanowires, Nanotechnology 21, 095701 (2010)
6) Xuefeng Song, Jingyun Gao, Qiang Fu, Qing Zhao, Jun Xu and Dapeng Yu, Novel planar field emission of ultra-thin individual carbon nanotubes, Nanotechnology 40, 405208 (2009)
7) Xuefeng Song, Xiaobing Han, Qiang Fu, Jun Xu, Ning Wang and Da-Peng Yu, Electricaltransport measurements of the side-contacts and embedded-end-contacts of platinum leads on the same single-walled carbon nanotube, Nanotechnology 20, 195202 (2009)
8) Xiaobing Han, Liangzhi Kou, Xiaoli Lang, Jianbai Xia, Ning Wang, Rui Qin, Jing Lu, Jun Xu, Zhimin Liao, Xinzheng Zhang, Xudong Shan, Xuefeng Song, Jingyun Gao, Wanlin Guo, and Dapeng Yu, Electronic and Mechanical Coupling in Bent ZnO Nanowires, Advanced Materials 21, 4937 (2009)
9) Xiaobing Han, Guangyin Jing, Xinzheng Zhang, Renmin Ma, Xuefeng Song, Jun Xu, Zhimin Liao, Ning Wang, and Dapeng Yu, Bending-induced conductance increase in individual semiconductor nanowires and nanobelts, Nano Research 2, 553 (2009)
10) Q. Zhao, X. Y. Xu, X. F. Song, D. P. Yu, C. P. Li and L. Guo, Enhanced field emission from ZnO nanorods via thermal annealing in oxygen, Applied Physics Letters 88, 033102 (2006)
Representative patents for invention:
Display device and display method, which had been authorized with the Chinese patent number of CN101414425A, the American patent number of US 20110051091 A1 and the international patent number of PCT/CN2008/001733 (2007);
A method to categorize, store, and assemble carbon nanotubes, which had been authorized with the Chinese patent number of CN101704508A (2009);
Tunneling accelerometer using graphene cantilever, patent pending, with the American patent number of US62/394256 (2016).
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.