17) X Li, E He, M Zhang, WJGM Peijnenburg, Y Liu, L Song, X Cao, L Zhao, H Qiu. 2020. Interactions of CeO2 nanoparticles with natural colloids and electrolytes impact their aggregation kinetics and colloidal stability. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 386, 121973
16)E He, RL Qiu, X Cao, L Song, WJGM Peijnenburg, H Qiu. 2020. Elucidating toxicodynamic differences at the molecular scale between ZnO NPs and ZnCl2 in Enchytraeus crypticus via non-targeted metabolomics. Environmental Science & Technology. In press.
15) Z Wang*, L Song*, N Ye, Q Yu, Y Zhai, F Zhang, MG Vijver, WJGM Peijnenburg. 2020. Oxidative stress actuated by cellulose nanocrystals and nanofibrils in aquatic organisms of different trophic levels. NanoImpact, In press.
14) X Li, E He, M Zhang, WJGM Peijnenburg, Y Liu, L Song, X Cao, L Zhao, H Qiu. 2020. Interactions of CeO2 nanoparticles with natural colloids and electrolytes impact their aggregation kinetics and colloidal stability. Journal of Hazardous Materials 386, 121973
13) L Jiang, B Xue, R Xing,X Chen, L Song, Y Wang, D’M Coffman, Z Mi. 2020. Rural household energy consumption of farmers and herders in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Energy 192, 116649
12) QS Huang, W Wu, W Wei, L Song, J Sun, BJ Ni. 2020. Highly-efficient Pb2+ removal from water by novel K2W4O13 nanowires: Performance, mechanisms and DFT calculation. Chemical Engineering Journal 381, 122632
11) X Wei, Y Zhou, D C.W.Tsang, L Song, C Zhang, M Yin, J Liu, T Xiao, G Zhang, J Wang. 2019. Hyperaccumulation and transport mechanism of thallium and arsenic in brake ferns (Pteris vittata L.): A case study from mining area. Journal of Hazardous Materials, In Press.
10) F Zhang, Z Wang, L Song, H Fang, DG Wang. 2019. Aquatic toxicity of iron-oxide-doped microplastics to Chlorella pyrenoidosa and Daphnia magna. Environmental Pollution, 113451
9) SL Wu, J Sun, X Chen, W Wei, L Song, X Dai, BJ Ni. 2019. Unveiling the mechanisms of medium-chain fatty acid production from waste activated sludge alkaline fermentation liquor through physiological, thermodynamic and metagenomic investigations. Water Research, 115218
8) L Song*, PKS Lam, M Hecker. 2019. Aquatic toxicology: History and future. Aquatic toxicology 216, 105326-105326
7) Z Wang, JTK Quik, L Song, M Wouterse, WJGM Peijnenburg. 2018. Dissipative particle dynamic simulation and experimental assessment of the impacts of humic substances on aqueous aggregation and dispersion of engineered nanoparticles. Environmental toxicology and chemistry 37 (4), 1024-1031
6) L Song*, MG Vijver, WJGM Peijnenburg, TS Galloway, CR Tyler. 2015. A comparative analysis on the in vivo toxicity of copper nanoparticles in three species of freshwater fish. Chemosphere 139, 181-189
5) L Song*, MG Vijver, WJGM Peijnenburg. 2015. Comparative toxicity of copper nanoparticles across three Lemnaceae species. Science of The Total Environment, 518–519：217–224
4) L Song*, MG Vijver, GR de Snoo, WJGM Peijnenburg. 2015. Assessing toxicity of copper nanoparticles across five cladoceran species. Environmental toxicology and chemistry 34 (8), 1863-1869
3) Z Wang, JTK Quik, L Song, EJ Van Den Brandhof, M Wouterse, WJGM Peijnenburg. 2015. Humic substances alleviate the aquatic toxicity of polyvinylpyrrolidone‐coated silver nanoparticles to organisms of different trophic levels. Environmental toxicology and chemistry 34 (6), 1239-1245
2) L Song*, M Connolly, ML Fernández-Cruz, MG Vijver, M Fernández, E Conde, GR de Snoo, WJGM Peijnenburg, JM Navas. 2014. Species-specific toxicity of copper nanoparticles among mammalian and piscine cell lines. Nanotoxicology 8 (4), 383-393
1) L Song*, MG Vijver, WJGM Peijnenburg, GR De Snoo. 2011. Smart nanotoxicity testing for biodiversity conservation. Environmental science & technology 45 (15), 6229-6230
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.