1. Ahlstrom, D., Arregle, J-L., Hitt, M.A., Qian, G., Ma, X., & Faems, D. 2020. Managing technological, sociopolitical, and institutional change in the New Normal. Journal of Management Studies (forthcoming).
2. Li, J.T., Liu, B., & Qian, G. 2019. The Belt and Road Initiative, cultural friction and ethnicity: Their effects on the export performance of SMEs in China. Journal of World Business 54(4): 350-359.
3. Mudambi, R., Li, L., Ma, X., Makino, S., Qian, G., & Boschma, R. 2018. Zoom in, zoom out: Geographic scale and multinational activity. Journal of International Business Studies, 49(8): 929-941.
4．Qian, G., Li, L., & Qian, Z. 2018. Interactions among factors driving and inhibiting the early internationalization of small, young technology enterprises. Management International Review, 58(2): 251-280.
5. Boehe, D.M., Qian, G., & Peng, M.W. 2016. Export intensity, scope, and destinations: Evidence from Brazil. Industrial Marketing Management, 57: 127-138.
6. Li, L., Qian, G., & Qian, Z. 2015. Why do small ‘born globals’ internationalize faster than small non-‘born globals’? Global Strategic Journal, 5(4): 303-320.
7. Li, L., Qian, G., & Qian, Z. 2015. Should small, young technology-based firms internalize transactions in their internationalization. Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice, 39(4): 839-862.
8. Li, L., Qian, G., & Qian, Z. 2014. Inconsistencies international product strategies and their performance. Journal of International Marketing, 22(3): 94-113.
9. Qian, G., Li, L., & Rugman, A. 2013. Liability of country foreignness and liability of regional foreignness on geographical diversification and firm performance. Journal of International Business Studies, 44(6): 635-647.
10. Qian, G., Khoury, T., Peng, M., & Qian, Z. 2010. The performance implications of intra- and inter-regional geographic diversification. Strategic Management Journal, 31(9): 1018-1030.
11. Qian, G., Li, L., Li. J., & Qian, Z. 2008. Regional diversification and firm performance. Journal of International Business Studies, 39(2): 197-214.
12. Li, J., Lam, K., Qian, G. & Fang, Y. 2006. The effects of Institutional ownership on corporate governance and performance: An empirical assessment in Hong Kong. Management International Review, 46(3): 259-276.
13. Lee, K.H., Qian, G., Yu, J. & Ho, Y. 2005. Trading favors for marketing advantage: Evidence from Hong Kong, China and the United States. Journal of International Marketing, 13(1): 1-35.
14. Qian, G., & Li, L. 2003. Profitability of small- and medium-sized enterprises in high-tech industries: The case of the biotechnology industry. Strategic Management Journal, 24(9): 881-887.
15. Qian, G. 2002. Multinationality, product diversification and profitability of emerging U.S. small and medium sized enterprises. Journal of Business Venturing, 17: 611-633.
16. Li, J., Lam, K., & Qian. G. 2001. Does culture affect behavior and performance of firms: The case of joint venture in China. Journal of International Business Studies, 32(1): 115-131.
17. Li, J., Qian, G., Lam, K. & Wang, D. 2000. Breaking into China: Strategic considerations for multinational corporations. Long Range Planning, 33(5): 675-689.
18. Qian, G., & Li, J. 1998. Multinationlity, global market diversification, and risk performance for the largest U.S. firms. Journal of International Management, 4(2): 149-170.
19. Qian, G. 1997. Assessing product-market diversification of U.S. firms. Management International Review, 37(2): 127-149.
20. Qian, G. 1996. The effect of multinationlity measures upon the risk-return performance of US firms. International Business Review, 5(3): 247-265.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.