2. Pre-implanted Sensory Nerve Could Enhance the Neurotization in Tissue-Engineered Bone Graft
3. Enhancing the bioactivity of Poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) scaffold with a nano-hydroxyapatite coating for the treatment of segmental bone defect in a rabbit model
4. A Rat Model Designed for the Continuous Intraarterial Infusion of Cyclosporine
5. The Dose-Effect of Icariin on the Proliferation and Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Bone Mesenchymal Stem Cells
6. The potential use of allogeneic platelet rich plasma for large bone defect treatment-- Immunogenicity and defect healing efficacy
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.