A complete list can be found at https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=b2eSw60AAAAJ&hl=en
40. L. Wang, G. Luo*, "Atomistic Mechanism and Long-Term Stability of using Chlorinated Graphdiyne Film to Reduce Lithium Dendrites in Rechargeable Lithium Metal Batteries", Nano Letters 21, 7284 (2021).
39. A. Samad, U. Schwingenschlögl, Z. Ji, G. Luo*, "First-Principles Study of Few-Layer and Bulk BSi as Potential Anodes of Li-Ion Batteries", under review.
38. M. Li, N. Qin, Z. Ji, Q. Gan, Z. Wang, Y. Li, L. Cao, H. Yuan, D. He, Z. Chen, G. Luo*, K. Zhang*, Z. Lu*, "Single copper sites dispersed on defective TiO2−x as a synergistic oxygen reduction reaction catalyst", The Journal of Chemical Physics 154, 034705 (2021).
37. W. Ye, L. Wang, Y. Yin, X. Fan, Y. Cheng, H. Gao, H. Zhang, Q. Zhang, G. Luo, M.-S. Wang, "Lithium Storage in Bowl-like Carbon: The Effect of Surface Curvature and Space Geometry on Li Metal Deposition", ACS Energy Letters 6, 2145 (2021).
36. H. Zhao, Y. Qian, S. Hu, G. Luo, C. Nie, P. Qiu, Y. Kang, H. Wang, Y. Chu, Q. Wang, J. Wang, H. Shao, K. Xu, Y. Deng, "Tale of Three Phosphate Additives for Stabilizing NCM811/Graphite Pouch Cells: Significance of Molecular Structure–Reactivity in Dictating Interphases and Cell Performance", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 13, 25, 29676 (2021).
35. Y. Qian, Y. Kang, S. Hu, Q. Shi, Q. Chen, X. Tang, Y. Xiao, H. Zhao, G. Luo*, K. Xu*, Y. Deng*, "Mechanism study of unsaturated tripropargyl phosphate as an efficient electrolyte additive forming multifunctional interphases in lithium ion and lithium metal batteries", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 12, 10443 (2020).
33. Y. Guan, G. Luo, D. Morgan, S. E. Babcock, T. F. Keuch, "Thermodynamic stability analysis of Bi-containing III-V quaternary alloys and the effect of epitaxial strain", Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 138, 109245 (2020).
32. L. Zhao, G. Luo, Y. Cheng, X. Li, S. Zhou, C. Luo, J. Wang, H.-G. Liao, D. Golberg, M.-S. Wang, "Shaping and edge engineering of few-layered freestanding graphene sheets in a transmission electron microscope", Nano Letters 20, 2279 (2020).
31. G. Luo, X. Wang, M. R. Zachariah, R. Mishra, "Ignition threshold of perovskite-based oxides for solid fuel oxidation from first-principles calculations", Journal of Physical Chemistry C 123, 17644 (2019).
30. A. S. Thind#, G. Luo#, J. A. Hachtel, M. V. Morrell, S. B. Cho, A. Y. Borisevich, J.-C. Idrobo, Y. Xing, R. Mishra, "Atomic structure and electrical activity of grain boundaries and Ruddlesden-Popper faults in cesium lead bromide perovskite", Advanced Materials 31, 1805047 (2019). #equal contribution.
29. R. Jacobs, G. Luo, D. Morgan, "Materials discovery of stable and nontoxic halide perovskite materials for high‐efficiency solar cells", Advanced Functional Materials, 29, 1804354 (2019).
28. G. Luo, T. F. Kuech, D. Morgan, "Transition state redox during dynamical processes in semiconductors and insulators", NPG Asia Materials 10, 45 (2018).
27. M. V. Morrell, X. He, G. Luo, A. S. Thind, T. A. White, J. A. Hachtel, A. Y. Borisevich, J.-C. Idrobo, R. Mishra, Y. Xing, "Significantly enhanced emission stability of CsPbBr3 nanocrystals via chemically induced fusion growth for optoelectronic devices", ACS Applied Nano Materials 1, 6091 (2018).
26. G. Luo, S. Yang, G. Jenness, Z. Song, T. F. Kuech, D. Morgan, "Understanding and reducing deleterious defects in metastable alloy GaAsBi", NPG Asia Materials 9, e345 (2017).
25. S. Xu, G. Luo, R. Jacobs, S. Fang, M. K. Mahanthappa, R. J. Hamers, D. Morgan, "Ab-initio modeling of electrolyte molecule ethylene carbonate decomposition reaction on Li(Ni, Mn, Co)O2 cathode surface", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 9, 20545 (2017).
24. I. C. Tung, G. Luo, J. H. Lee, S. H. Chang, J. Moyer, H. Hong, M. J. Bedzyk, H. Zhou, D. Morgan, D. D. Fong, J. W. Freeland, "Polarity-driven oxygen vacancy formation in ultrathin LaNiO3 films on SrTiO3", Physical Review Materials 1, 053404 (2017).
23. G. Luo, K. Forghani, T. F. Kuech, D. Morgan, "First-principles predictions of electronic properties of GaAs1-x-yPyBix and GaAs1-x-yPyBix–based heterojunctions", Applied Physics Letters 109, 112104 (2016).
22. F. Wang, J.-H. Seo, G. Luo, M. B. Starr, Z. Li, D. Geng, X. Yin, S. Wang, D. G. Fraser, D. Morgan, Z. Ma, X. Wang, "Nanometer-thick single-crystalline nanosheets grown at the water-air interface", Nature Communications 7, 10444 (2016).
21. G. Luo, S. Yang, J. Li, M. Arjmand, I. Szlufarska, A. S. Brown, T. F. Kuech, D. Morgan, "First-principles studies on molecular beam epitaxy growth of GaAs1-xBix", Physical Review B 92, 035415 (2015).
20. H. Kim, K. Forghani, Y. Guan, G. Luo, A. Anand, D. Morgan, T. F. Kuech, L. J. Mawst, Z. Lingley, B. Foran, Y. Sin, "Strain-compensated GaAs1-yPy/GaAs1-zBiz/GaAs1-yPy quantum wells for laser applications", Semiconductor Science and Technology 30, 94011 (2015).
19. J. H. Lee#, G. Luo#, I. C. Tung, S. H. Chang, Z. Luo, M. Malshe, M. Gadre, A. Bhattacharya, S. M. Nakhmanson, J. A. Eastman, H. Hong, J. Jellinek, D. Morgan, D. D. Fong, and J. W. Freeland, "Dynamic layer rearrangement during growth of layered oxide films by molecular beam epitaxy", Nature Materials 13, 879 (2014). #equal contribution.
18. K. Forghani, Y. Guan, M. Losurdo, G. Luo, D. Morgan, S. E. Babcock, A. S. Brown, L. J. Mawst and T. F. Kuech, "GaAs1-y-zPyBiz, an alternative reduced band gap alloy system lattice-matched to GaAs", Applied Physics Letters 105, 111101 (2014).
17. G. Luo, Q. Zheng, W.-N. Mei, J. Lu, and S. Nagase, "Structural, electronic, and optical properties of bulk graphdiyne", Journal of Physical Chemistry C 117, 13072, (2013).
16. L. Wang, G. Luo, D. Valencia, C. H. Sierra Llavina, R. F. Sabirianov, J. Lu, J.-Q. Lu, W.-N. Mei and C. L. Cheung, "Electronic structures and properties of lanthanide hexaboride nanowires", Journal of Applied Physics 114, 143709 (2013).
15. R. Fei, G. Luo, Y. Wang, Z. Gao, S. Nagase, D. Yu, J. Lu, "Enhanced many-body effects in one-dimensional linear atomic chains", Physica Status Solidi B 250, 1636 (2013).
14. R. Quhe#, J. Zheng#, G. Luo#, Q. Liu, R. Qin, J. Zhou, D. Yu, S. Nagase, W.-N. Mei, Z. Gao, and J. Lu, "Tunable and sizable band gap of single-layer graphene sandwiched between hexagonal boron nitride", NPG Asia Materials 4, e6 (2012). #equal contribution.
13. Q. Zheng, G. Luo, Q. Liu, R. Quhe, J. Zheng, K. Tang, Z. Gao, S. Nagase, J. Lu, "Structural and electronic properties of bilayer and trilayer graphdiyne", Nanoscale 4, 3990 (2012).
12. S. Sato, S. Seki, G. Luo, M. Suzuki, J. Lu, S. Nagase, and T. Akasaka, "Tunable charge-transport properties of Ih-C80 endohedral metallofullerenes: investigation of La2@C80, Sc3N@C80, and Sc3C2@C80", Journal of the American Chemical Society 134, 11681 (2012).
11. G. Luo, X. Qian, H. Liu, R. Qin, J. Zhou, L. Li, Z. Gao, E. Wang, W.-N. Mei, J. Lu, Y. Li, and S. Nagase, "Quasiparticle energies and excitonic effects of the two-dimensional carbon allotrope graphdiyne: theory and experiment", Physical Review B 84, 075439 (2011).
10. G. Luo, H. Li, L. Wang, L. Lai, J. Zhou, R. Qin, W.-N. Mei, Z. Gao, J. Lu, and S. Nagase, "Polarized nonresonant Raman spectra of graphene nanoribbons", Journal of Physical Chemistry C 115, 24463 (2011).
9. G. Wang, G. Luo, Y. L. Soo, R. F. Sabirianov, H.-J. Lin, W.-N. Mei, F. Namavare, and C. L. Cheung, "Phase stabilization in nitrogen-implanted nanocrystalline cubic zirconia", Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 13, 19517 (2011).
8. G. Luo, H. Li, L. Wang, L. Lai, J. Zhou, R. Qin, J. Lu, W.-N. Mei, and Z. Gao, "Polarized vibrational infrared absorption of graphene nanoribbons", Journal of Physical Chemistry C 114, 6959 (2010).
7. G. Luo, J. Lu, J. Liu, W.-N. Mei, and P. A. Dowben, "Insights into the local electronic structure of semiconducting boron carbides in the vicinity of transition metal dopants", Materials Science and Engineering: B 175, 1 (2010).
6. J. Liu, G. Luo, W.-N. Mei, O. Kizilkaya, E. D. Shepherd, J. I. Brand, and P. A. Dowben, "The local structure of transition metal doped semiconducting boron carbides", Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 43, 085403 (2010).
5. G. Luo, J. Zheng, J. Lu, W.-N. Mei, L. Wang, L. Lai, J. Zhou, R. Qin, H. Li, and Z. Gao, "Optical absorption spectra of charge-doped single-walled carbon nanotubes from first-principles calculations", Journal of Physical Chemistry C 113, 7058 (2009).
4. H. Zhang, Y. Liu, L. Cao, D. Wei, Y. Wang, H. Kajiura, Y. Li, K. Noda, G. Luo, L. Wang, J. Zhou, J. Lu, and Z. Gao, "A facile, low-cost, and scalable method of selective etching of semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes by a gas reaction", Advanced Materials 21, 813 (2009).
3. L. Wang, J. Lu, G. Luo, W. Song, L. Lai, M. Jing, R. Qin, J. Zhou, Z. Gao, and W.-N. Mei, "Optical absorption spectra and polarizabilities of silicon carbide nanotubes: a first principles study", Journal of Physical Chemistry C 111, 18864 (2007).
2. M. Ni, G. Luo, J. Lu, L. Lai, L. Wang, M. Jing, W. Song, Z. Gao, G. Li, W.-N. Mei, and D. Yu, "First-principles study of hydrogen-passivated single-crystalline silicon nanotubes: electronic and optical properties", Nanotechnology 18, 505707 (2007).
1. J. Lu, L. Lai, G. Luo, J. Zhou, R. Qin, D. Wang, L. Wang, W.-N. Mei, G. Li, Z. Gao, S. Nagase, Y. Maeda, T. Akasaka, D. Yu, "Why semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes are separated from their metallic counterparts", Small 3, 1566 (2007).
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.