- “Does Everyone Have the Potential to Achieve Their Ideal Body Weight? Lay Theories about Body Weight and Support for Price Discrimination” (with Michail D. Kokkoris, and Krishna Savani), under the 3nd round review at Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
- “Sizes are Gendered: The Effect of Semantic Size on Brand Stereotyping” (with Kuangjie Zhang and Sharon Ng), under the 2nd round review at Journal of Consumer Research.
- “Beyond Outcomes: Impact of Idealistic versus Pragmatic Mindsets on Preference for Sustainable Products” (with Sharon Ng), under the review at Journal of Marketing Research.
- “The Value of Process and Efforts: Consumers' Mindsets and Satisfaction with Service Recovery” (with Xiaoyan Liu and Elison Lim), under the review at Journal of Consumer Psychology.
- “The Influence of Idealistic versus Pragmatic Mindsets on Charitable Behavior” (with Kuangjie Zhang and Sharon Ng), manuscript ready to submit to Journal of Marketing.
- “The Road to Power: Self-Construals and Strategies of Pursuing Power” (with Faraji-Rad Ali), preparing for submission to Journal of Consumer Research.
- “Cross-Culture Differences on Idealistic versus Pragmatic Mindsets” (with Sharon Ng, Carlos Torelli, and Krishna Savani), preparing for submission to Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.