1. Zhilin Guo, Graham Fogg, Christopher Henri, “Upscaling of regional scale transport under transient conditions: evaluation of the Multi‐rate Mass Transfer model.” Water Resource Research. 55, 10.1029/2019WR024953，2019.
2. Zhilin Guo, Mark L. Brusseau, Graham E. Fogg, “Determining the long-term operational performance of pump and treat and the possibility of closure for a large TCE plume.” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 365(5), 796-803, 2019.
3. Zhilin Guo, Graham Fogg, Mark Brusseau, Jose Lopez, “Case study of modeling the contaminants transport in groundwater for a site with large heterogeneity at Tucson.” Accepted by Hydrogeology Journal. 2018.
4. Zhilin Guo, Mark L. Brusseau, “The Impact of Well-Field Configuration on Contaminant Mass Removal and Plume Persistence for Homogeneous versus Layered Systems”. Hydrological Processes, 31, 4748-4756，2017.
5. Zhilin Guo, Mark L. Brusseau, “Modified Well-Field Configurations for Improved Performance of Contaminant Elution and Tracer Tests”. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution，228 (7): 261.2017.
6. Zhilin Guo, Mark L. Brusseau, “The Impact of Well-Field Configuration and Permeability Heterogeneity on Contaminant Mass Removal and Plume Persistence”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 333(5), 109-115.2017.
7. Mark L. Brusseau, Zhilin Guo, “The Integrated Contaminant Elution and Tracer Test Toolkit, ICET3, for Improved Characterization of Mass Transfer, Attenuation, and Mass Removal”. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 208, 17-26. 2018.
8. Mark Brusseau, Kenneth Carroll, Zhilin Guo, Jon Mainhagu, “Borehole Diffusive Flux Apparatus for Characterizing Diffusive Mass-transfer in Subsurface Systems". Environmental Earth Sciences. 77:648, 2018.
9. Mark L. Brusseau, Zhilin Guo, “Assessing contaminant-removal conditions and plume persistence through analysis of data from long-term pump-and-treat operations”, Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 164: 16-24, 2014.
10. D.E. Matthieu, III, M.L. Brusseau, Z. Guo, M. Plaschke, K.C. Carroll1, F. Brinker, “Persistence of a Groundwater Contaminant Plume after Hydraulic Source Containment at a Chlorinated-Solvent Contaminated Site”, Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation. 34, 4: 23-32,2014.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.