1. X. FENG, P.H. Taylor, R. Willden, S. H. Day, S. Dai, T.A.A. Adcock*. 2020, Experimental investigation of higher harmonic wave loads and moments on a vertical cylinder by a phase-manipulation method. Coastal Engineering. Vol. 160, 103747
2. X. FENG*, 2019, Analysis of higher harmonics in a focused water wave group by a nonlinear potential flow model. Ocean Engineering. Vol.193, 106581. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.106581
3. X. FENG*, X.B. Chen & F. Dias. 2018, A potential flow model with viscous dissipation based on a modified boundary element method. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements. Vol. 97, pp1-15.
4. D. Zhao, Z. Hu*, K. Zhou, G. Chen, X. Chen X. FENG, 2018, Coupled analysis of integrated dynamic responses of side-by-side offloading FLNG system. Ocean Engineering, Vol.168, pp60-82.
5. D. Zhao, Z. Hu*, G. Chen, X. Chen X. FENG, Coupling analysis between vessel motion and internal nonlinear sloshing for FLNG application. Journal of Fluids and Structures, Vol. 76, pp431-453.
6. X. FENG, W. Bai*, X.B. Chen, On the viscous effect of wave resonances between side-by-side vessels. Ocean Engineering, Vol. 145, pp44-58.
7. X. FENG, W. Bai*, 2017, Hydrodynamic analysis of marine multibody systems by a nonlinear coupled model. Journal of Fluids and Structures, Vol. 70, pp72-101.
8. X. FENG, W. Bai*, 2015, Wave resonances in a narrow gap between two barges using fully nonlinear numerical simulation. Applied Ocean Research. Vol. 50, pp119-129.
9. W. Bai*, X. FENG*, R. Eatock Taylor, K.K. Ang, 2014, Fully nonlinear analysis of near-trapping phenomenon around an array of cylinders. Applied Ocean Research. Vol. 44, pp71-81.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.