1. High temperature solar thermal chemical fuel synthesis technology,
2. Solar driven high temperature electrochemical hydrogen production reactor,
3. (Photo) electrochemical hydrogen production, carbon dioxide reduction, ammonia synthesis technology,
4. Design of a new solar concentrating photothermal system,
5. High temperature phase change energy storage system.
1.Efficient Production of Solar Fuels via Thermochemical H2O/CO2 Co-reduction Using Redox Cycles. SUSTech and Mechanical Engineering Education and Research Center Project of MIT(2019-)，
2.National Natural Foundation Youth Project (2020 -2023).
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.