Initial studies on the development of anticancer therapeutics, focusing on the optimization of the enzymes and the chassis used for the study.
• Worked on engineering eukaryotic cells to resolve various health problems.
• Primarily working on therapeutic probiotic cells to tackle GIT cancer.
• Co-authored 2 papers.
• Management of laboratory.
• Assisted in other division work and guide students in biochemist.
Design and Application of cyclic-di-GMP Biosensors
• Worked in the design and utilization of 3 different models of biosensor proteins to determine in vitro synthesis of c-di-GMP and in vivo regulation of the compound.
• Published 2 paper on c-di-GMP biosensors so farHO CHUN LOONGCURRICULUM VITAE• Management of safety and SOP of laboratory, facilitating and implementing safety regulations set by the Office of Health and Safety (OHS)• In charge of laboratory purchasing and maintenance of equipment.
• Determine and initiated collaborations with other laboratories.
Nimura Genetic Solutions (Malaysia)
• Facilitated screening programs to discover potential secondary metabolites from Actinomycetes through fermentation using different stress conditions.
• Performed bio-assay screening of metabolites against Escherichia coli, Bacillus subtilis, Comamonas terrigina, Candida albican, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Ganoderma orbiforme, Mycobacterium bovis and Mycobacterium smegmitis.
• Support for other departments and research collaborators by providing supply of bioactive samples.
• In charge of leading and managing two divisions (general fermentations and advance fermentation) of laboratory technicians and laboratory assistants.
• Research database and purchases management of the Culture-Informatics Project.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.