Ocean-Air Group at SUSTech.
Our scientific goals are to understand
• the physical and chemical properties of the Ocean and Urban atmosphere
• the physical and chemical processes involved in air pollution formation
• the interaction between the human activities and the air quality / climate
Our major approaches
• modeling meteorology, chemical transport and ocean-air interaction at multiple scales
• analyses of atmospheric and ocean observations from ground-based sites, ship-based, and satellites
Our on-going research topics
• aerosol hygroscopic growth and optics
• air pollution remote sensing
• air pollution numerical modeling
• frontal surge modeling
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.