Dr. Yida Li welcomes individuals passionate in research to join his research group. He has openings for Research Assistant Professor & Postdoctoral Fellows (x2), Research Assistants (x2), Graduate Students, as well as Internships.
Research topics include but not limited to:
Novel and emerging memory and logic devices targeting at Non-Von Neumann computing architecture and neuromorphic circuits
Additive processing and heterogeneous integration of materials to create the new generation of hybrid-flexible wearable devices
Required/Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical & Electronic/Material Science/Biology and Chemical Engineering or other related fields
- Motivated and cheerful individual, able to work under stress
- Independent research thinking ability and to identify and solve problem systematically
- Responsible individual with great team spirit
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills,
- Experience in at least 1 of the following
- nano-fabrication, nano-materials, memory and logic devices characterization, modelling
- 2 related publications as first/corr-authors
- The postdoctoral position has an age limit of 35 year old
- A contract period of 2 years
- Successful candidate will enjoy an initial annual salary exceeding 350,000 RMB (depending on qualifications)
- Multiple research grants provided by Shenzhen government
How to apply:
Interested individuals are invited to email a copy of his/her CV to the below email address, with subject titled “Research position application <Position, Name>”.
Instead of hesitating, why not join us and find out for yourself!