Professor Chen's research group invites applications for positions at the ranks of Research Assistant Professors, Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Research Assistants. Applicants must have earned a master or doctoral degree in civil and ocean engineering, mechanics, mechanical engineering, materials science and engineering or closely related fields. Employees will be engaged in the application of Fiber Reinforced Polymer in civil engineering, involving making contribution to further cooperation between Prof. Teng's team in the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Prof. Chen's team in the South China University of Technology, and giving assistance to the team construction and management.

To apply, please submit an e-mail application that includes a cover letter, a CV with a full list of publications, a research statemen, projects you've participated in and contact information for four references to Ms. Chuying Cui at

Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.