1. Hugo J. Kuijf, & Jianguo Zhang, et al, Standardized Assessment of Automatic Segmentation of White Matter Hyperintensities: Results of the WMH Segmentation Challenge, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 2019.( Summary of the Contest, and Winning method for the International challenge on brain White Matter Hyperintensities (WMH) segmentation, MICCAI 2017. See our NeuroImage paper for the details of the method)
2. Hu JF, Zheng WS, Ma LY, Wang G, Lai JH, and Zhang J, Early Action Prediction by Soft Regression, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), 2019 .
3. Hongwei Li, Gongfa Jiang, Ruixuan Wang, Jianguo Zhang, Zhaolei Wang, Wei-Shi Zheng, BjoernMenze, Fully Convolutional Network Ensembles for White Matter Hyperintensities Segmentation in MR Images, NeuroImage, 2018 (Winning method for the International challenge on brain White Matter Hyperintensities (WMH) segmentation, MICCAI-2017).
4. S. Bano, T. Suveges, J Zhang, S McKenna (2018), Multimodal, Egocentric Analysis of Focused Interactions, IEEE Access, 2018.
5. Sotirios Bisdas, Haocheng Shen, Steffi Thust, VasileiosKatsaros, George Stranjalis, Christos Boskos, Sebastian Brandner, and Jianguo Zhang, (2018) Texture analysis- and support vector machine-assisted diffusional kurtosis imaging may allow in vivo gliomas grading and IDH-mutation status prediction: a preliminary study, Scientific Report, Nature (Winning Methods for the Olea Innovators Contest prize for technology transfer).
6. Yan Li, Junge Zhang, Jianguo Zhang, Kaiqi Huang, Mixed Supervised Object Detection with Robust Objectness Transfer, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), 2018.
7. Daniel R Morales, Rob Flynn, Jianguo Zhang, Emmanuel Trucco, Jennifer K Quint, Kris Zutis (2018) External validation of ADO, DOSE, COTE and CODEX at predicting death in primary care patients with COPD using standard and machine learning approaches, Respiratory Medicine, Vol. 138, pp.150-155.
8. Siyamalan Manivannan, Wenqi Li, Jianguo Zhang, Emanuele Trucco, Stephen McKenna (2017), Structure Prediction for Gland Segmentation with Hand-Crafted and Deep Convolutional Features, IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging, 2017, DOI: 10.1109/TMI.2017.2750210.
9. Shaofan Lai, Weishi Zheng, Jiangfang Hu, Jianguo Zhang, Global-Local Temporal Saliency Action Prediction, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2017.
10. J. Hu, W. Zheng, J. Lai, J Zhang, Jointly Learning Heterogeneous Features for RGB-D Activity Recognition, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), Vol.39 (11), 2017, pp.2186-2200.