Research Associate Professor Department of Chemistry
2004/09 - 2008/07, B.S. in Chemical Physics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC),
2008/09 - 2014/10, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences(UCAS) under the supervision of Prof. Xueming Yang.
2015/02 - 2017/04, Micius Research Fellow , University of Science and Technology of China (USTC),
2017/04 - 2018/08, Associate Professor, State Key Laboratory of Molecular Reaction Dynamics, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), CAS
2018/09 – Present, Research Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, SUSTech.
2014, Special Prize of President Scholarship, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2016, Excellent doctoral dissertation of the Chinese Academy of sciences
2018, Member of Youth Innovation Promotion Association, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2018, National Leading Talents of Shenzhen
(1) “Tunable high power single frequency laser”, PI, National Key R&D Program of China
(2) “The study of Reaction Dynamics of Vibrationally Excited Hydrogen Molecules at Metal Surfaces”, PI, General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China
(1) Crossed molecular beam studies of elementary chemical reactions using the H-atom Rydberg tagging time of flight technique.
(2) Raman pumping of hydrogen and gas-phase reactions with reagent vibrational excitation.
(3) Interaction of vibrationally excited molecules with surfaces
(4) Optical mechanical design: injection-seeded nanosecond single longitudinal mode OPO/OPA, grating based OPO/OPA, pulsed dye lasers, continuous wave diode lasers, etc.
Publications Read More
Lab members Read More
Postgraduate students, co-cultivation of students, postdoctoral fellows, and research assistants who familiar with laser, vacuum experiments or hardware program control are welcome to join. Contact me via email@example.com