Assistant Professor Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Qingsha (Shasha) Cheng was born in Chongqing, China. He received his B.Eng. degree and M.Eng. in automation from Chongqing University, Chongqing, China. He received his Ph.D. degree at McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, in 2004. Currently he is an assistant professor at Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), Shenzhen, China.
More detail at: http://chenglab.eee.sustc.edu.cn/
Space mapping technology
Rapid modeling and optimization of microwave devices
3D printing and rapid prototyping technology
Publications Read More
Lab members Read More
We currently have openings for:
- Ph.D. Students (RMB 100,000/year)*
- Master's Students (RMB 50,000/year)
- Research Assistants (RMB 50,000/year and up)
- Research Engineers (RMB 120,000/year and up)
- Postdoc Fellows (RMB 220,000~300,000/year plus benefits)
- Visiting Scholars (salary commensurate with experience)
- Visiting Students (salary commensurate with experience)
If you have experiences in the following areas, please apply to email@example.com.
Mathematical Modeling, Optimization, Neural Networks, Statistical Modeling and Design, Microwave Engineering, Microwave Filter Tuning,Metamaterials, 3D printing, Space Mapping, Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Biomedical engineering.
Familiar with simulation and modeling tools such as Ansys HFSS， Keysight ADS, Sonnet, CST, Matlab, etc.
Scientific publication experience is highly desirable.
*We provide full scholarship to students working toward Ph.D. in our joint Ph.D. program with HKUST, HKU, NUS, Univerisity of Macau, UBC (Canada), etc.