1. Yingjun Li, # Kalyan Kumar Pasunooti, #Ruo-Jing Li, Wukun Liu, Sarah A. Head, Wei Q. Shi, Jun O. Liu. Novel Tetrazole-containing Analogs of Itraconazole as Potent Anti-angiogenic Agents with Reduced CYP3A4 Inhibition. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry.2018, 61, 11158–11168.
2. Yingjun Li, Huimin Cheng, Zhang Zhang, Xiaoxi Zhuang, Jinfeng Luo, Huoyou Long, Yang Zhou, Yong Xu, Rana Taghipouran, Dan Li, Adam Patterson, Jeff Smaill, Zhengchao Tu, Donghai Wu, Xiaomei Ren, and Ke Ding. N-(3-Ethynyl-2,4-difluorophenyl)sulfonamide Derivatives as Selective RAF Inhibitors. ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters.2015,6, 543-547.
3. Yingjun Li, Xiaoxi Zhuang, Lijie Peng, Ke Ding. Synthesis and biological evaluation of 2,7-diphenyl-4H-pyrido[1,2-a]-pyrimidin-4-ones as transcriptional function suppressors of estrogen-related receptor a (ERRα). Scientia SinicaChimic. 2015, 45, 968-978.
4. Zufeng Guo1, Zhiqiang Cheng, Jingxin Wang, Wukun Liu, Hanjing Peng, Yuefan Wang, A.V. Subba Rao, Ruojing Li, Xue Ying, Preethi Korangath, Maria Liberti, Yingjun Li,YongmeiXie, Sam Y. Hong, Cordelia Schiene-Fischer, Gunter Fischer, Jason Locasale, Saraswati Sukumar, Heng Zhu, Jun O. Liu. Identification of a potent GLUT inhibitor using rapafucin 3D microarrays, Nature Communications (under revision)
5. Obinna N Obianom, Yong Ai, Yingjun Li, Wei Yang, Dong Guo, Hong Yang, Srilatha Sakamuru, Menghang Xia, Fengtian Xue, and Yan Shu. Triazole-Based Inhibitors of the Wnt/β-Catenin Signaling Pathway Improves Glucose and Lipid Metabolism in Diet-Induced Obese Mice. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry2019, 62, 727–741
6. Lijie Peng, Lei Duan, Xiaofeng Liu, Mengjie Shen, Yingjun Li, Jiajie Yan, Honglin Li, Ke Ding. Structure–activity study on a series of α-glutamic acid scaffold based compounds as new ADAMTS inhibitors. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2011, 21, 4457- 4461.
7. Yupeng Li, Mengjie Shen, Zhang Zhang, Jinfeng Luo, Xiaofen Pan, Xiaoyun Lu, Huoyou Long, Donghai Wen, Fengxiang Zhang, Fang Leng, Yingjun Li, Zhengchao Tu, Xiaomei Ren, and Ke Ding.Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of 3-(1H-1,2,3-Triazol-1-yl)benzamide Derivatives as Potent Pan Bcr-Abl Inhibitors Including the Threonine315→Isoleucine315Mutant.Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2012,55, 10033–10046.
8. ChanShingpan, Kun Han, Rong Qu, Linjiang Tong, Yingjun Li, Zhang Zhang, Huimin Cheng et al. 2, 4-Diarylamino-pyrimidines as kinase inhibitors co-targeting IGF1R and EGFR L858R/T790M. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters. 2015, 25,4277-4281.
9. Zhiling Zhou, Jifeng Deng, Yingjun Li, Yu Chang, Huimin Cheng. Determination of a novel B-Raf V600E and EGFR dual inhibitor in rat plasma by HPLC–MS/MS and its application in a pharmacokinetic study. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 2016,129, 142-147
10. LiaoJinxi, Huimin Cheng, Junting Wan, Panyu Chen, Yingjun Li, Ke Ding, Micky D. Tortorella, Zhengchao Tu, and Yanmei Zhang. Evaluation of Benzamide Derivatives as New Influenza A Nucleoprotein Inhibitors. Open Journal of Medicinal Chemistry.2016, 43, 968-978.