1. Mao Ganquan, Liu Junguo, Han Feng, Meng Ying, Tian Yong, Zheng Yi, Zheng Chunmiao. Assessing the interlinkage of green and blue water in an arid catchment in Northwest China, Environmental geochemistry and health, 2019, 1-21.
2. Chuke Chen, Yong Tian, You-Kuan Zhang, Xin He, Xiaofan Yang, Xiuyu Liang, Yi Zheng, Feng Han, Chunmiao Zheng, Chen Yang (2019). Effects of agricultural activities on the temporal variations of streamflow: trends and long memory, Stoch Environ Res Risk Assess, 33(8-9): 1553-1564.
3. Niu Geng, Zheng Yi*, Han Feng, Qin Huapeng (2019). The nexus of water, ecosystems and agriculture in arid areas: A multiobjective optimization study on system efficiencies, Agricultural Water Management, 223: 105697.
4. Shijie Jiang, Yi Zheng*; Vladan Babovic, Yong Tian, Feng Han, A computer vision-based approach to fusing spatiotemporal data for hydrological modeling, Journal of Hydrology, 2018, 567: 25~40
5. Zan Sun, Yi Zheng*, Xi Li, Yong Tian*, Feng Han, The Nexus of Water, Ecosystems, and Agriculture in Endorheic River Basins: A System Analysis Based on Integrated Ecohydrological Modeling, Water Resources Research, 2018, 54(10): 7534~7556
6. Yong Tian, Jianzhi Xiong, Xin He, Xuehui Pi, Shijie Jiang, Feng Han, Yi Zheng*, Joint Operation of Surface Water and Groundwater Reservoirs to Address Water Conflicts in Arid Regions: An Integrated Modeling Study, Water, 2018, 2018(10): 1~18
7. Jiping Jiang*，Feng Han，Yi Zheng，Nannan Wang，Yixing Yuan, Inverse uncertainty characteristics of pollution source identification for river chemical spill incidents by stochastic analysis, Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2018, 12 (5), 6
8. Li, Xin*, Cheng, Guodong, Ge, Yingchun, Li, Hongyi, Han, Feng, Hu, Xiaoli, Tian, Wei, Tian, Yong, Pan, Xiaoduo, Nian, Yanyun, Zhang, Yanlin, Ran, Youhua, Zheng, Yi, Gao, Bing, Yang, Dawen, Zheng, Chunmiao, Wang, Xusheng, Liu, Shaomin, Cai, Ximing, Hydrological Cycle in the Heihe River Basin and Its Implication for Water Resource Management in Endorheic Basins , Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres, 2018, 123(2): 890~9145.
9. Yong Tian, Yi Zheng*, Feng Han, Chunmiao Zheng, Xi Li, A comprehensive graphical modeling platform designed for integrated hydrological simulation, Environmental Modelling & Software, 2018, 108, 154-173
10. Han Feng, Yi Zheng*, Joint analysis of input and parametric uncertainties in watershed water quality modeling: a formal Bayesian approach. Advances in Water Resources, 2018, 116, 77-94
11. Han Feng, Yi Zheng*, Multiple-response Bayesian calibration of watershed water quality models with significant input and model structure errors. Advances in Water Resources, 2016, 88(2016), 109-123
12. Wu Xin, Yi Zheng*, Bin Wu, Yong Tian, Feng Han, Chunmiao Zheng, Optimizing conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater for irrigation to address human-nature water conflicts: A surrogate modeling approach, Agricultural Water Management, 2016, 163, 380-392.
13. Zheng Yi*, Xiaolin Luo, Wei Zhang, Xin Wu, Juan Zhang, Feng Han, Transport mechanisms of soil-bound mercury in the erosion process during rainfall-runoff events, Environmental Pollution, 2016, 215: 10-17.
14. Yi Zheng*, Han Feng, Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) uncertainty analysis for watershed water quality modeling and management, Stochastic environmental research and risk assessment, 2016, 30 (1), 293-308
15. Wu Bin, Yi Zheng*, Xin Wu, Yong Tian, Feng Han, Jie Liu, Chunmiao Zheng. Optimizing water resources management in large river basins with integrated surface water-groundwater modeling: A surrogate-based approach. Water Resources Research, 2015, 51(4), 2153-173.
16. Luo Xiaolin, Yi Zheng*, Zhongrong Lin, Bin Wu, Feng Han, Yong Tian, Wei Zhang, Xuejun Wang, Evaluating potential non-point source loading of PAHs from contaminated soils: A fugacity-based modeling approach. Environmental Pollution, 2015, 196, 1-11.
17. Bin Wu, Yi Zheng*, Yong Tian, Xin Wu, Yingying Yao, Feng Han, Jie Liu, Chunmiao Zheng, Systematic assessment of the uncertainty in integrated surface water-groundwater modeling based on the probabilistic collocation method, Water Resources Research，2014, 50(7), 5848-5865.
18. Luo Xiaolin, Yi Zheng *, Bin Wu, Zhongrong Lin, Feng Han, Wei Zhang, Xuejun Wang, Impact of carbonaceous materials in soil on the transport of soil-bound PAHs during rainfall-runoff events, Environmental Pollution, 2013, 182: 233-241.
19. Zheng Yi*, Xiaolin Luo, We Zhang i, Bin Wu, Feng Han, Zhongrong Lin, Xuejun Wang, Enrichment behavior and transport mechanism of soil-bound PAHs during rainfall-runoff events, Environmental Pollution, 2012, 171: 85-92.
20. Yi Zheng*, Weiming Wang, Feng Han, Jing Ping, Uncertainty assessment for watershed water quality modeling: A Probabilistic Collocation Method based approach, Advances in Water Resources, 2011, 34(7), 887-898
 Zheng Yi, Feng Han, Yong Tian, Bin Wu, Zhongrong Lin (2014). Addressing the uncertainty in modeling watershed nonpoint source pollution. In Jorgensen SE, Chang N and Xu F (Eds), Advances in ecological modelling and engineering - lakes and wetlands (Chapter 5, p113-p159). Elsevier, ISBN: 978-0-444-63249-4.