1. Liu, J., Liang, X., Xue, Y., Yao, K. & Fu, Y. (2020). Numerical evaluation on multiphase flow and heat transfer during thermal stimulation enhanced shale gas recovery. Applied Thermal Engineering, 115554.
2. Liu, J., Liang, X., Xue, Y., Fu, Y., Yao, K. & Dou, F. (2020). Investigation on crack initiation and propagation in hydraulic fracturing of bedded shale by hybrid phase-field modeling. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, 102651.
3. Mao, J., Guo, J., Fu, Y., Zhang, W. & Ding, Y. (2020). Effects of rapid water-level fluctuations on the stability of an unsaturated reservoir bank slope. Advances in Civil Engineering, 2360947.
4. Yi, J., Fu, Y., Liu, C., Zhang, Y., Li, Y. & Zhang, X. (2020). Pull-out capacity of an inclined embedded torpedo anchor subjected to combined vertical and horizontal loading. Computers and Geotechnics, 121, 103478.
5. Wang, W., Fu, Y., Zhang, C. & Li, N. (2020). Mathematical models for stress-strain behaviour of nano magnesia-cement-reinforced seashore soft soil. Mathematics, 8(3), 456.
6. Fu, Y., Li, Y., Liu, Y., Lee, F. H., Zhang, X. & Gu, H. (2019). An effective stress theoretical model for shear resistance and adhesion factor of dynamically installed anchors. Géotechnique, 69(11), 1004-1018.
7. Fu, Y., Yi, J., Li, Y. & Li, B. (2019). A semi-theoretical method for holding capacity of dynamically installed anchors under inclined loading. Computers and Geotechnics, 115, 103171.
8. Fu, Y., Liu, Y. & Yu, J. (2019). Effects of reconsolidation time on the holding capacity of deepwater dynamically installed anchors. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 56 (12): 1876-1888.
9. Pan, Y. & Fu, Y. (2019). Effect of random geometric imperfections on the water-tightness of diaphragm wall. Journal of Hydrology, 580, 124252.
10. Jia, L., Guo, J., Zhou, Z., Fu, Y. & Yao, K. (2019). Experimental investigation on strength development of lime stabilized loess. RSC Advances, 9, 19680-19689.
11. Jia, L., Guo, J., Jiang, Y., Fu, Y., Zhou, Z., Lim, S. M. & Zhao, X. (2019). Experimental investigation on shear strength parameters of lime stabilized loess. Sustainability, 11(19), 5397.
12. Yi, J., Li, Y., Bai, S., Fu, Y., Lee, F. H. & Zhang, X. (2018). A simple effective stress approach for modeling rate-dependent strength of soft clay. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, 140(4), 044501.
13. Fu, Y., Zhang, X., Li, Y., Gu, H., Sun, J., Liu, Y. & Lee, F. H. (2017). Holding capacity of dynamically installed anchors in normally consolidated clay under inclined loading. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 54(9), 1257-1271.
14. Liu, X., Fu, Y., Yeo, C. H., Li, Y., Lee, F. H., Gu, H. & Sun, J. (2016). Technique for modeling installation and pullout of DIAs on a beam centrifuge. Geotechnical Testing Journal, 39(6), 1-10.
1. Fu, Y., Huang, L, Li, S. & Lee, F. H. (2019). Some possible trajectory planning methodologies for an articulated deep soil mixing equipment with limited degrees-of-freedom. IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Engineering Solutions 2019, Xiamen, China, December 6 – 9, 2019.
2. Lee, F. H., Fu, Y., Li, Y., Yi, J. & Zhang, X. (2019). Lattice leg-soil interaction effects in deeply embedded spudcan foundations. First Indian Symposium on Offshore Geotechnics (ISOG 2019), Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, December 5 – 6, 2019.
3. Zhang, X., Fu, Y., Li, Y., Yi, J., Lee, F. H., Chen, X. & Wang, S. (2019). Design and installation of dynamically installed piles for deepwater mooring. Proceedings of the 24th Offshore Symposium, Houston, Texas, February 20, 2019. Texas Section of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers.
4. Fu, Y. & Lee, F. H. (2016). Centrifuge model test study on deepwater dynamically installed anchors. Proceedings of the 29th KKHTCNN symposium on Civil Engineering, Hong Kong, China, December 3 – 5, 2016.