1. Fan, Linfeng, P. Lehmann, C. Zheng, and D. Or (2019), Rainfall intensity temporal patterns affect shallow landslide triggering and hazard evolution, Geophysical Research Letters, https://doi.org/10.1029/2019GL085994.
2. Fan, Linfeng, P. Lehmann, and D. Or (2017), Load redistribution rules for progressive failure in shallow landslides – threshold mechanical models, Geophysical Research Letters, 44, 228-235.
3. Fan, Linfeng, P. Lehmann, B. McArdell, and D. Or (2017), Linking rainfall-induced landslides with debris flows patterns towards catchment scale hazard assessment, Geomorphology, 280, 1-15.
4. Fan, Linfeng, P. Lehmann, and D. Or (2016), Effects of soil spatial variability at the hillslope and catchment scales on characteristics of rainfall‐induced landslides, Water Resources Research, 52, 1781-1799.
5. Fan, Linfeng, P. Lehmann, and D. Or (2015), Effects of hydromechanical loading history and antecedent soil mechanical damage on shallow landslide triggering, Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface, 120(10), 1990-2015.