Welcome to participate TC4 Competition and Workshop on Human Identification at a Distance 2020

2020-09-01

Overview

The goal of the competition is to provide an evaluation for state-of-the-arts on human identification at a distance (HID). The competition and workshop is endorsed by IAPR Technical Committee on Biometrics (TC4). The workshop will be hosted in conjunction with the Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV 2020) from Nov 30 – Dec 4, 2020.

The winners will report their methods and results during the workshop. Some experts on HID will also be invited to give talks. The workshop will attract researchers on gait recognition and person identification to attend. We surely believe that the workshop will be successful and promote the research on HID.

The dataset proposed for the competition will be CASIA-E. It contains 1014 subjects and hundreds of video sequences for each subject. We randomly selected 10 sequences for each subject for the competition. We provide human body silhouettes, and the silhouettes have been normalized to a fixed size (128 x 128) for convenience.

The training set contains 500 subjects, the first 500 ones in the dataset. 25% of the sequences in the last 514 subjects will be put into the validation set. The remaining 75% sequences of the last 514 subjects will be the test set.

For more details, please visit http://hid2020.iapr-tc4.org/.