Dr. Sun Dazhi, received his Bachelor's degree and Master's degree in chemical engineering from Tsinghua University in 2002 and 2005, in 2009, received a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering from the Polymer Technology Center of Texas A&M University, and in 2009-2012, has been engaged in postdoctoral research in functional nano center of Brookhaven National Lab ; since December 2012, he has worked full-time in South University of science and technology as an associate professor of materials science and engineering; from September 2015 to September 2019, he also served as the academic vice president of Zhicheng Academy.
Dr. Sun Dazhi is mainly engaged in the research and development of soft materials. His research fields include polymer materials, polymer composite materials, engineering plastics, nano materials, colloidal dispersion and self-assembly, carbon materials and the engineering industrial application of new materials. Dr. Sun Dazhi has published more than 40 papers, wrote 2 professional book chapters, applied for more than 40 domestic and foreign patents, including more than 10 authorized patents; the research team has horizontal project cooperation with more than 10 companies, incubation of scientific research results of 5 new materials technology companies, and won more than 10 awards in various innovation and entrepreneurship competitions; the results of nano lubrication industrialization project were selected into the 2018 national "entrepreneurship and innovation week" main meeting Participated in the exhibition, and was selected as "2018 China Top 50 disruptive innovation technology" of China Association for science and technology.
- 中国复合材料学会青年工作组，委员，2013 至今；
- 学术期刊特约审稿人：Chemical Communications, Journal of Materials Chemistry, RCS Advances, Journal of Physical Chemistry, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, Journal of Colloidal & Interfacial Science, Nanotechnology, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, Applied Surface Science, Journal of Applied Physics, European Polymer Journal.
1. Chapter 4: “Application of Zinc Oxide Quantum Dots in Food Safety”.Jin, T.; Sun, D.Z.; Su, J. Y.; Zhang, H.; Sue, H.-J., In Nanotoxicology: From In Vivo and In Vitro to health Risks Wiley Publication, October 2009, ISBN: 978-0-470-74137-5.
2. Chapter 29: “Multifunctional Polymer/ZnO Nanocomposites”. Sun, D.Z.; Sue, H.-J., In Multifunctionality in Polymer Composites, Wiley Publication, ISBN: 978-0-323-26434-7.
1. Feng Jiang; Haoyang Sun; Lei Chen; Fan Lei; Dazhi Sun*, Dispersion-tribological property relationship in mineral oils containing 2D layered a-zirconium phosphate nanoplatelets. Friction xx (2019) 1-13；
2. Tao Li;Haoyang Sun; Fan Lei*; Dandan Li;Jing Leng;Lei chen;Yi Huang; Dazhi Sun*;High performance linear low density polyethylene nanocomposites reinforced by two-dimensional layered nanomaterials.Polymer172(2019)142-151；
3. Lei, F.;Yang, ;Jiang,F.;Zhang,H.;Zhang,Z.;Sun, D.Z.*,Microwave-assisted liquid phase exfoliation of graphite fluoride intofluorographene.Chemical Engineering Journal 360 (2019) 673-679.
4. Haoyang Sun;Feng Jiang;Fan Lei;Lei Chen;He Zhang;Jing Leng;Dazhi Sun;Graphite fluoride reinforced PA6 composites: Crystallization and mechanical properties. Materials Today Communications. 2018,Vol.16, 217-225.
5. Lei, F.; Wu, B.Y.; Chen, L.; Sun, H.Y.; Zhang, H.; Sun, D.Z.*, Simultaneously Improving the Anticorrosion and AntiscratchPerformance of Epoxy Coatings with Graphite Fluoride via LargeScale Preparation. Eng. Chem. Res. 2018, 57, 16709−16717.
6. Lei, F.; Yang, J.L.;Wu, B.Y. ; Sun, H.Y.; Jiang, F.;Yang, J.L.; Sun, D.Z.*, Facile design and fabrication of highly transparent and hydrophobic coatings on glass with anti-scratch property via surface dewetting. Progress in Organic Coatings 2018, 120, 28-35.
7. Fan Lei;Chentao Zhang;Zepeng Cai;Junlong Yang;Haoyang Sun; Dazhi Sun*; Epoxy Toughening with Graphite Fluoride: Toward High Toughness and Strength. 2018.
8. Han X.; Yong H.S.; Sun D.Z.; Tuning Tribological Performance of Layered Zirconium Phosphate Nanoplatelets in Oil by Surface and Interlayer Modifications. Nanoscale Research Letters2017,12,542
9. Zhang, H.; Chen, L.; Han, X.; Jiang, F.; Sun, H.Y.; Sun, D.Z.*, Enhanced mechanical properties of Nylon6 nanocomposites containing pristine a-zirconium phosphate nanoplatelets of various sizes by melting compounding. RSC Advances2017, 7, 32682.
10. Chen, L.; D.Z.*; Li, J., Zhu, G.D., Exfoliation of layered zirconium phosphate nanoplatelets by melt compounding. Materials and Design 2017, 122, 247-254.
11. Xianshao Zou, Tingting Pan, Jiapei Jiang, Gang Li, Cheng Song, Ruofan Sun, Ziyun Yang, Dazhi Sun, Chunhui Hou, Meiwan Chen, Yanqing Tian*Poly(ε-caprolactone)-containing graft copolymers for ratiometric extracellular oxygen sensing. Sensors and Actuators B 2017, 248, 108–118.
12. Li, D.D.; Xie, Y.C.; Yong, H.S.; Sun, D.Z.*, Surfactant-assisted Preparation of Y2O3-stabilized ZrO2 Nanoparticles and their Tribological Performance in Mineral and CommercialLubricating Oils. RSC Advances 2017, 7, 3727.
13. Xia, F.Q.; Yong, H.S.; Han, X.; Sun, D.Z.*, Small Molecule-Assisted Exfoliation of Layered Zirconium Phosphate Nanoplatelets by Ionic Liquids. Nanoscale Research Letters2016, 11, 348.
14. Sun, D.Z.; Tian, Y.; Zhang Y.G.; Xu, Z.H.; Sfeir, M.Y.; Cotlet, M.; Gang, O., Light Harvesting Nanoparticle Core-Shell Clusters with Controllable Optical Output. ACS Nano2015, 9, 5657-5665.