1. Wu MZ, Li ZH, Liang L, Ma PC, Cui D, Chen P, Wu GH, Song XJ. Wnt signaling contributes to withdrawal symptoms from opioid receptor activation induced by morphine exposure or chronic inflammation. Pain (2019 Nov, in press)
2. Xu N, Wu MZ, Deng XT, Ma PC, Li ZH, Liang L, Song XJ. Inhibition of YAP/TAZ Activity in Spinal Cord Suppresses Neuropathic Pain. J Neurosci 2016; 36(39):10128-40.
3. Liu S, Liu YP, Huang ZJ, Zhang YK, Song AA, Ma PC, Song XJ. Wnt/Ryk signaling contributes to neuropathic pain by regulating sensory neuron excitability and spinal synaptic plasticity in rats. Pain 2015; 156(12):2572-84.
4. Liu S, Liu YP, Song WB, Song XJ. EphrinB-EphB receptor signaling contributes to bone cancer pain via Toll-like receptor and proinflammatory cytokines in rat spinal cord. Pain, 2013;154(12):2823-35.
5. Zhang YK, Huang ZJ, Liu S, Liu YP, Song AA, Song XJ. WNT signaling underlies the pathogenesis of neuropathic pain in rodents. J Clin Invest 2013; 123(5):2268-86.
6. Huang ZJ, Li HC, Cowan AA, Zhang YK, Song XJ. Chronic compression or acute dissociation of dorsal root ganglion induces cAMP-dependent neuronal hyperexcitability through activation of PAR2. Pain 2012; 153:1426-1437.
7. Wu XF, Liu WT, Liu YP, Huang ZJ, Zhang YK, Song XJ. Reopening of ATP-sensitive potassium channels reduces neuropathic pain and regulates astroglial gap junctions in the rat spinal cord. Pain 2011;152:2605-2613.
8. Liu S, Liu WT, Liu YP, Dong HL, Henkemeyer M, Song XJ. Blocking EphB1 receptor forward signaling in spinal cord relieves bone cancer pain and rescues analgesic effect of morphine treatment in Cancer Res 2011;71(13):4392-402.
9. Liu WT, Han Y, Liu YP, Song AA, Barnes B, Song XJ. Spinal matrix metalloproteinase-9 contributes to physical dependence on morphine in mice. J Neurosci, 2010; 30: 7613-7623.
10. Liu WT, Li HC, Song XS, Huang ZJ, Song XJ. EphB receptor signaling in mouse spinal cord contributes to physical dependence on m FASEB J 2009; 23(1):90-98.
11. Song XS, Huang ZJ, Song XJ. Thiamine may suppress thermal hyperalgesia by inhibiting hyperexcitability and regulating altered sodium channel of the injured dorsal root ganglion neurons in rats. Anesthesiology 2009; 110:387-400.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.