(Google Scholar Metrics: H-Index = 42, Citations = 6600,
1. Kai Li, Hossein Nejadnik, Heike E. Daldrup-Link, Dual-modality imaging probe for combined localization and apoptosis detection of stem cells. US Patent 2017, 15/669634.
2. Kai Li, Guorui Jin, Bin Liu, Conjugated polymer nanodots as long-term stem cell trackers. PCT Patent 2016, Application No. PCT/SG2016/050081, Filing date 16/02/2016.
3. Meng Gao, Bin Liu, Kai Li, Fluorescent turn-on probes with “AIE + ESIPT” characteristics for organelle-specific detection of enzymes and bioactive molecules. Singapore Patent 2014,
Application No. 2014001473, Filing date 08/01/2014.
4. Kai Li, Bin Liu, Guangxue Feng, Jie Liu, Fluorescent polymer dots, methods for their preparation, and uses thereof. PCT Patent 2014, Application No. PCT/SG2014/000416, Filing date
5. Ben Zhong Tang, Wei Qin, Jianzhao Liu, Sijie Chen, Tsz Kin Kwok, Bin Liu, Kai Li, Dan Ding, Haibin Shi, Jun Long Geng, Jingzhi Sun, Anjun Qin, Qiuli Zhao, Biocompatible nanoparticles with aggregation induced emission characteristics as fluorescent bioprobes and methods of using the same for in vitro and in vivo imaging. PCT Patent 2012, Application No. PCT/CN2012/001227.Filing date 03/09/2012.
6. Bin Liu, Kanyi Pu, Kai Li, Liping Cai, Yanyan Wang, Dan Ding, Methods and compositions for cellular imaging and cancer cell detection using light harvesting conjugated polymer-biomolecular conjugates. PCT Patent 2011, Application No. PCT/SG2011/000229. Filing date 29/06/2011.
Yuqiong Li, Kai Li, Bin Liu, Chapter 12: Conjugated Polymer Nanoparticles: Applications in
Optoelectronics, Bioimaging and Biosensing, Molecular Design and Applications of Photofunctional
Polymers and Materials, RSC Publishing, 2012, ISBN: 978-1-84973-576-6.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.