1. X Wang, C Hu, L Schurz, C De Marco, X Chen, S Pané, BJ Nelson, “Surface Chemistry-Mediated Control of Individual Magnetic Helical Microswimmers in a Swarm”, DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.8b02907，ACS Nano, 2018. Corresponding author.
2. C. Hu, S. Pane, and B.J. Nelson, “Soft micro and nanorobotics“, Annual Review of Control, Robotics, and Autonomous Systems, Vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 53-75， 2018.
3. C. Hu, F. Aeschlimann, G. Chatzipirpirdis, J. Pokki, X. Chen, J. Puigmarti-Luisa, B. J. Nelson, S. Pané, “Spatiotemporally Controlled Electrodeposition of Magnetically Driven Micromachines Based on the Inverse Opal Architecture”, Electrochemistry Communications, Vol. 81, pp. 97–101, 2017.
4. C. Hu, G. Munglani, H. Vogler, T. Ndinyanka Fabrice, N. Shamsudhin, F. K. Wittel, C. Ringli, U. Grossniklaus, H. J. Herrmann, and B. J. Nelson, “Characterization of size-dependent mechanical properties of tip-growing cells using a lab-on-chip device,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 17, pp. 82-90, 2017. Front Cover.
5. C, Hu, H. Vogler, M. Allen, N. Shamsudhin, B. Jang, U. Grossniklaus, and B. J. Nelson, “High precision, localized proton gradients and fluxes generated by a microelectrode device induce differential growth behaviors of pollen tubes,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 17, pp. 671-680, 2017.
6. C. Hu, Q. Shi, L. Liu, U. Wejinya, Y. Hasegawa, Y. Shen，” Robotics in Biomedical and Healthcare Engineering”， Journal of Healthcare Engineering, 2017.
7. C. Hu, M. Nakajima, T. Yue, M. Takeuchi, M. Seki, Q. Huang and T. Fukuda, “On-chip Fabrication of Magnetic Alginate Hydrogel Microfibers by Multi-Layered Pneumatic Microvalves” Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, vol. 17, pp. 457-468, 2014.
8. C. Hu, C. Tercero, S. Ikeda, M. Nakajima, H. Tajima, Y. Shen, T. Fukuda, and F. Arai, “Biodegradable Porous Sheet-like Scaffolds for Soft-Tissue Engineering using a Combined Particulate Leaching of Salt Particles and Magnetic Sugar Particles, ” Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, vol. 116, pp. 126-131, 2013.
9. C. Hu, T. Uchida, C. Tercero, S. Ikeda, K. Ooe, T. Fukuda, F. Arai, M. Negoro, and G. Kwon, “Development of biodegradable scaffolds based on the magnetically guided assembly of magnetic sugar particles,” Journal of Biotechnology, vol. 159, pp. 90-98, 2012.
10. M. Gao, C. Hu, Z. Chen, H. Zhang, and S. Liu, “Design and Fabrication of a Magnetic Propulsion System for Self-propelled Capsule Endoscope,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 57, pp. 2891-2902, 2010. Co-first author.Front Cover.
11. Z Yang, C Gu, T Chen, C Hu, L Sun, “Kink and Delta Self-Actuating Platinum Micro-Robot”, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, Vol. 17, pp. 603-606, 2018. Corresponding author.
12. N. Shamsuddin, N. Laeubli, H.B. Atakan, H. Vogler, C. Hu, W. Haeberle, A. Sebastian, U. Grossniklaus and B.J. Nelson, “Massively parallelized pollen tube guidance and mechanical measurements on a Lab-on-a-Chip platform,” PLoS ONE, 11(12): e0168138. 2016. Corresponding author.
13. XZ Chen, B Jang, D Ahmed, C Hu, C De Marco, M Hoop, F Mushtaq, “Small‐Scale Machines Driven by External Power Sources”, Advanced Materials 30 (15), 1705061, 2018.
14. XZ Chen, M Hoop, F Mushtaq, E Siringil, C Hu, BJ Nelson, S Pané, “Recent developments in magnetically driven micro-and nanorobots,” Applied Materials Today, vol. 9, pp. 37-48, 2017.
15. W. Shang, Y Liu, W Wan, C Hu, Z Liu, CT Wong, T Fukuda, Y Shen, “Hybrid 3D printing and electrodeposition approach for controllable 3D alginate hydrogel formation”, Biofabrication, vol. 9, p. 025032,
16. B.J. Jang, W. Wang, S. Wiget, A. J. Petruska, X. Z. Chen, C. Hu, A. Y. Hong, D. Folio, A. Ferreira, S. Pane, and B. J. Nelson, “Catalytic Locomotion of Core-Shell Nanowire Motors,” Acs Nano, vol. 10, pp. 9983-9991, Nov 2016.
17. Z. Liu, M. Takeuchi, M. Nakajima, C. Hu, Y. Hasegawa, Q. Huang, et al., “Three-dimensional hepatic lobule-like tissue constructs using cell-microcapsule technology,” Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 50, pp. 178-187, 2016.
18. T. Sun, C. Hu, M. Nakajima, M. Takeuchi, M. Seki, T. Yue, Q. Shi, T. Fukuda, and Q. Huang, “On-chip fabrication and magnetic force estimation of peapod-like hybrid microfibers using a microfluidic device,” Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, vol. 18, pp. 1177-1187, May 2015.
19. T. Yue, M. Nakajima, M. Takeuchi, C. Hu, Q. Huang, and T. Fukuda, “On-chip self-assembly of cell embedded microstructures to vascular-like microtubes,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 14, pp. 1151-1161, 2014.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.