Smart-Cities Operations Research and Innovative Marketplace
- "Integrated Design of Unmanned Aerial Mobility Network: A Data-Driven Risk-Averse Approach," with Wenjuan Hou, Tao Fang and Zhi Pei. Submitted and available at: http://arxiv.org/abs/2004.13000
- "Strategic Customer Recommendations in Online Service Platform," with Ailing Xu, Wei You and Xiang Zhong. Submitted and available at: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3583397
- "Beyond Rebalancing: Crowd-Sourcing and Geo-Fencing for Shared-Mobility Systems," with Tiantian Nie, Yun Yang and Zuo-Jun Shen. Under revision at Production and Operations Management. New version available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3293022
- "Competitive Spatial Pricing for Urban Parking Systems: Network Structures and Asymmetric Information," with Yuguang Wu and Xin Wang. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3293159
- Qiao-Chu He, Ying-Ju Chen, and Rhonda Righter. “Learning with projection effects in service operations systems.” Production and Operations Management, accepted.
- Aditya Prakash, Qiao-Chu He and Xiang Zhong. “Incentive-driven readmission management with patients facing compliance barriers." IIE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, accepted.
- Qiao-Chu He, and Ying-Ju Chen. “Revenue-maximizing pricing and scheduling strategies in service systems with flexible customers." Operations Research Letters 46, no. 1 (2018): 134-137.
- Qiao-Chu He, and Ying-Ju Chen. "Dynamic pricing of electronic products with consumer reviews." Omega, the International Journal of Management Science (2017).
- Qiao-Chu He. “Virtual items trade in online social games." International Journal of Production Economics 187 (2017): 1-14.
- “On-demand service delivery under asymmetric information: priority pricing, market selections and horizontal substitutions," with Xiaoshuai Fan, Ying-Ju Chen and Hai Yang. Submitted.
- “On-demand ride-sourcing services acting as both complement and substitution to public transits", with Jintao Ke, Zheng Zhu and Hai Yang. Submitted.
- "Coopetition between public transit and ride-souring services", with Zheng Zhu, Ailing Xu and Hai Yang. Work in progress.
- “Strategic Communications for E-Consults in Primary-Specialty Care Referrals ," with Ailing Xu, Aditya Prakash and Xiang Zhong. Submitted.
- “Dynamic Re-balancing Strategy in Free-Float Bicycle Sharing Systems: Orbit Queues and Two-Sided Matching." With Zhi Pei and et. al., submitted.
Socially Responsible and Sustainable/Global Operations
- Qiao-Chu He, Ying-Ju Chen and Zuo-Jun Shen. “On the formation of producers’ information-sharing coalitions,” Production and Operations Management (2018).
- “Smart Energy Storage Management via Information System Design”, with Yun Yang, Lingquan Bai and Baosen Zhang. Energy economics, accepted.
- Qiao-Chu He and Tao Hong. “Integrated facility location and production scheduling in multi-generation energy systems." Operations Research Letters 46, no. 1 (2018): 153-157.
- “A better buy-one-give-one business model,” with Pi-Ying Yen, Ying-Ju Chen. R&R at Naval Research Logistics.
- “Mitigating poverty through solar panels adoption under public-private partnership,” with Zhuo Feng and Guangrui Ma. Submitted.
- “Selling investment goods in developing economies with present-biased consumers,” with Ying-Ju Chen and Zuo-Jun Shen. Working paper.
- "To Renegotiate or Not in Global Infrastructure Projects? The Impact of Loss Aversion," with Zhuo Feng and Yiwen Zhang. Submitted and available at:https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3583286
- “Poverty Mitigation via Solar Panel Adoption: Smart Contracts and Targeted Subsidy Design,” with Qiaozhen Guo and et al., submmitted.
- “Difficulty-Aware Embedding of Complementary Networks". Submitted.
- Implicit regularization via Hadamard product over-parametrization in high-dimensional linear regression, submitted and available at: https://arxiv.org/abs/1903.09367
- Yang, Yun, Qiaochu He, and Xiaolin Hu. "A compact neural network for training support vector machines." Neurocomputing 86 (2012): 193-198.
- Zhang et al. "A study on the method for cleaning and repairing the probe vehicle data." IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 14, no. 1 (2013): 419-427.