5. Du, Erhu, Yong Tian, Ximing Cai, Yi Zheng, Xin Li, and Chunmiao Zheng. 2020. “Exploring Spatial Heterogeneity and Temporal Dynamics of Human-Hydrological Interactions in Large River Basins with Intensive Agriculture: A Tightly Coupled, Fully Integrated Modeling Approach.” Journal of Hydrology 591:125313.
4. Liu, Ji, Philip Pare, Erhu Du, and Zhiyong Sun. 2019. “A Networked SIS Disease Dynamics Model with a Waterborne Pathogen.” in American Control Conference. Philadelphia, USA.
3. Du, Erhu, Ximing Cai, Nicholas Brozović, and Barbara Minsker. 2017. “Evaluating the Impacts of Farmers’ Behaviors on a Hypothetical Agricultural Water Market Based on Double Auction.” Water Resources Research 53(5):4053–72.
2. Du, Erhu, Ximing Cai, Zhiyong Sun, and Barbara Minsker. 2017. “Exploring the Role of Social Media and Individual Behaviors in Flood Evacuation Processes: An Agent-Based Modeling Approach.” Water Resources Research 53(11):9164–80.
1. Du, Erhu, Samuel Rivera, Ximing Cai, Laura Myers, Andrew Ernest, and Barbara Minsker. 2016. “Impacts of Human Behavioral Heterogeneity on the Benefits of Probabilistic Flood Warnings: An Agent-Based Modeling Framework.” Journal of the American Water Resources Association 53(2):316–32.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.