Participated research projects in last 5 years:
- National Natural Science Foundation of China: Research on optical-readout uncooling infrared thermal imaging array based on rare-earth fluorescent substance. ¥250,000 Chair, in process.
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong China, Doctoral research startup foundation: Research on optical-readout uncooling infrared thermal imaging array. ¥100,000 Chair, in process.
- SUSTech students science innovation projects, 2018 'climbing' program: energy harvester based on piezoelectrification. ¥20,000 Participation, in process.
- Research on development and applications of low-cost uncooling infrared thermal imaging array with high performance. ¥3,000,000 Chair, in process.
- Project supported by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (B), Application in field of MEMS of single-crystal PZT film with expected orientation on Si substrate. Participation, finished.
- Project supported by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology: Development of infrared thermal imaging MEMS based on temperature-sensitive fluorescent substance. Research leader, finished.
- Enterprise cooperation project: Development of metal-glass smart micro machines.Research leader, in process.
- Enterprise cooperation project: Piezoelectric driving micromirror for optical cross-connect equipment. Participation, in process.
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China, SS2012AA111716: Research on nitrogen-oxygen based sensors. Participation, finished.