First, postdoctoral post requirements and treatment
1. Have a doctoral degree or be able to reply through a doctorate recently;
2. It is preferred to have a background in electromagnetic fields and electromagnetic waves, optics, acoustics, biomedical engineering, etc.;
3. Strong hands-on, responsible, able to work hard, have a keen interest in the development of various types of imaging equipment;
4. Published 1-2 articles on mainstream SCI articles in corresponding fields, with good English reading, writing and speaking skills
5. According to personal research qualifications, the annual salary is more than 280,000 yuan, including the Shenzhen municipal government's annual tax-free living allowance of 120,000 yuan. In addition, the school bears five insurance and one gold. Applicants with excellent conditions can be selected as Principals' Excellence Award Scheme, which totals 350,000 annual salary. The school provides each academic post-doctoral scholarship funding of 25,000 yuan every two years. The task force provides additional benefits and rewards for outstanding postdoctoral fellows. In addition, Guangdong Province provided an additional 300,000 years of funding for postdoctoral research (to be confirmed). Those who meet the requirements can apply for Shenzhen-related talent plans. Overseas post-doctoral candidates can apply for the Peacock Plan, and Shenzhen City provides subsidies of 1.6% to 2 million.
Second, doctoral requirements and treatment
1. Graduates who have graduated or will graduate with a master's degree, with electromagnetic background and electromagnetic wave, optics, acoustics, biomedical engineering, etc.
2. Loves scientific research, has a high degree of initiative, hard work, and a strong desire for knowledge;
3. Have solid theoretical and experimental training, good English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, and SCI research papers are preferred;
4. Ph.D. student 100,000 scholarship per year; providing good experimental conditions and learning environment; opportunity to apply for a joint doctoral program with the University of Macau, Hong Kong University, HKUST, and Hong Kong Baptist University; The standard grants full scholarships. Specific graduate programs and application methods can refer to the school's Graduate Admissions website: http://gs.sustc.edu.cn/2018zhaoshengjianzhang
Third, research assistant requirements and treatment
1. Excellent bachelor degree or above in optical engineering, electromagnetic field and electromagnetic wave, acoustics, biomedical engineering and related majors;
2. Have the priority to read the doctor's wishes;
3. Love of scientific research, hard-working, serious and responsible;
4. Have good English writing skills;
5. Starting salary of scientific research assistants 6500-10000 RMB, based on ability, experience and performance adjustment; enjoying holiday expenses, monthly meal supplements and benefits; enjoying basic pension insurance, basic medical insurance, unemployment insurance, work injury insurance, maternity insurance, housing Provident fund and housing subsidy treatment can also apply for joint training of doctoral students.
Fourth, application method
Resume + Apply for position + Post an article, please send it to email@example.com. Please specify when you can arrive. Thank you for your attention!
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved.